FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: For All You Wagon Lovers, Led Tails
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I can't decide if I think those are rice or not. The clears are 'not my taste' but the smoked might look nice with Liquid Grey........

who am I kidding I've got a hundred other things to spend $ on, like keeping the damn wagon running....
They are rice, but not that bad.
HMmmmmmmmmmm............led tail lights or s***strips on my car.

RICE!!!
wow these are useless.

the LED part is for braking, and the other two holes are for what?

the top should be the stop / parking light, and the second hole should be for the back up light on the US Focus or turn Signel on he Euro model but if that is the case, where would the back up light and rear fog light go?
Yeah they're not great, but they are something different and it's 1 more option of the very few that wagon owners didn't have before
SL8RZZX3,Jan 17 2008, 12:49 PM Wrote:Yeah they're not great, but they are something different and it's 1 more option of the very few that wagon owners didn't have before
[right][snapback]256288[/snapback][/right]

actually I know you can get the European ones, plus the clear, and smoked clear ones of the Euro ones.. but they a lot over the stock European ones.