FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Rims And Tires
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys I'm looking for a cheap set of factory rims and tires for my focus they can be steelies or what ever just my car got wrecked in that wind storm last week so there is no reason not to drive it cause the airbrushing is destoryed

Thanks Brad
So whats going to happen to the car? Insurance going to fix it or is it lost?
They are fixing it but its going to be all one colour nothin crazy, but i work at a sign shop doing graphic design so when spring comes I may wrap it
that really sucks!

sorry to hear about that.
I have a set of OEM 16" rims, they are a little chewed along the edges but still in good shape. no rubber on most of the rims though..

$200 O.b.o?
should have never drove a "shower" car in the wind/snow storm or whatever it was
NikiterZTS,Jan 15 2008, 05:33 PM Wrote:should have never drove a "shower" car in the wind/snow storm or whatever it was
[right][snapback]256166[/snapback][/right]

It was parked for the winter in storage but part of the building it was in fell in on the car
so then the building insurqance should cover all the costs air brushing and all sucks to see that happen

what wrong with the rims on the car you going to sell them?