FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Done
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Leafs are done, no playoffs this year. Maybe they can race to the bottom, which isn't far.... and get a good draft pick?

Please be gentle guys......
God in heaven I watched that putrid crapfest of a third period Saturday night... :angry:

This team doesn't even know what it wants to do with itself anymore, management has thrown up their hands, the coaches have thrown up their hands, the players have thrown up their hands....

The fans? Our hands are already in the air, kinda SOP for victims of armed robbery :P :ph34r:

I do not want to lose Mats as he is the only player the Leafs have that is consistent and willing to push himself to the limit (and beyond) but you gotta start somewhere and near the trade deadline he may bring a decent return (assuming we have a GM who knows what the hell they're doing by then <_< )

Pardon me while I go cry into my Leafs sweater now :(

NefCanuck
Leafs??? Leafs?.... Sorry, it doesnt ring a bell at all.

What do they do again?
god bless the Leafs agnostic.
Thankfully I was out Saturday and missed that debacle.

This is why I play Sunday nights... so I don't worry about the night before :P
This thread is one big :1repost: .

We went through this LAST year. And the year before.

Remember?

[Image: mapleleafsparade.jpg]

[Image: Failure.jpg]
[quote=OAC_Sparky,Jan 14 2008, 05:26 PM]
This thread is one big :1repost: .

We went through this LAST year. And the year before.

And we probably will for quite a while :( <_< However, i can remember when Detroit used to suck :lol:
oldeguy,Jan 14 2008, 05:53 PM Wrote:And we probably will for quite a while :(  <_<  However, i can remember when Detroit used to suck  :lol:
[right][snapback]256120[/snapback][/right]
Me too. But the fans let them know by keeping the Olympia empty and the team almost folded.

I've said it before, and I'll say it again -- as long as sheeple continue to sell out the Maple Leaf Gardens ACC, the powers that be will have no incentive to make the moves to build a winning team.
You guys need to find a new sport.........like soccer.
D-Dub,Jan 14 2008, 07: Wrote:You guys need to find a new sport.........like soccer.
[right][snapback]256124[/snapback][/right]
Oh yeah , I'll get right on that.

Soccer stars in training.
OAC_Sparky,Jan 14 2008, 06:40 PM Wrote:
oldeguy,Jan 14 2008, 05:53 PM Wrote:And we probably will for quite a while :(  <_<  However, i can remember when Detroit used to suck  :lol:
[right][snapback]256120[/snapback][/right]
Me too. But the fans let them know by keeping the Olympia empty and the team almost folded.

I've said it before, and I'll say it again -- as long as sheeple continue to sell out the Maple Leaf Gardens ACC, the powers that be will have no incentive to make the moves to build a winning team.
[right][snapback]256121[/snapback][/right]
Agreed

02ztsian

Do not trade Sundin with JFJ at the helm; God only knows who he will end up trading for. Maybe Brian Leetch is available?
http://www.firerichardpeddie.ca

im not even a leaf fan!!!
02ztsian,Jan 15 2008, 08:46 AM Wrote:Do not trade Sundin with JFJ at the helm; God only knows who he will end up trading for. Maybe Brian Leetch is available?
[right][snapback]256138[/snapback][/right]

JFJ & Richard Peddie need to be shown a long walk off a short plank and the board at MLSEL has to hire a hockey guy and leave him the hell alone! :angry:

NefCanuck
OAC_Sparky,Jan 14 2008, 10:31 PM Wrote:
D-Dub,Jan 14 2008, 07: Wrote:You guys need to find a new sport.........like soccer.
[right][snapback]256124[/snapback][/right]
Oh yeah , I'll get right on that.

Soccer stars in training.
[right][snapback]256133[/snapback][/right]

Im talking about Toronto FC not the Italian soccer team, and yes Im aware that Italians train like that.