FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Anyone Got Carfax?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Anyone have access to carfax?

We have the option to buy a nice lil 99 Jetta for the wife, if she decides she wants it.

From the pictures I've seen, it looks mint condition. I just want to check the history etc.

VIN
3VWSA29M2XM023985

Thanks in advance to anyone that can help.

S.
i know a girl who's '99 Jetta keeps going to the shop every month
Send a PM to mofocus and give him your email address.

BTW autocheck is a much better resource.
pm me your email if you want the full report.
PM sent!

thx mo
Scorpion,Jan 12 2008, 01:14 AM Wrote:Anyone have access to carfax?

We have the option to buy a nice lil 99 Jetta for the wife, if she decides she wants it.

From the pictures I've seen, it looks mint condition. I just want to check the history etc.

VIN
3VWSA29M2XM023985

S.
[right][snapback]255979[/snapback][/right]

hey.. just wanted to give you a heads up that Jetta/Golf have pretty poor reliability, according to sites like consumer reports. i wanted a GTi VR6 for a long time but didn't end up pulling the trigger due to reliability concerns :(
naz,Jan 12 2008, 07:12 PM Wrote:

VIN
3VWSA29M2XM023985

S.

hey.. just wanted to give you a heads up that Jetta/Golf have pretty poor reliability, according to sites like consumer reports. i wanted a GTi VR6 for a long time but didn't end up pulling the trigger due to reliability concerns :(
[right][snapback]256030[/snapback][/right]

Yes, I'm hearing/seeing that as well...making me double think this, even though we know the person. Anywho, wont hurt to go take a look see tomorrow.

Thanks again Mo, and everyone else for your input. If this don't work out, might just buy her a new car and be done with it.
Scorpion,Jan 12 2008, 09:37 PM Wrote:
naz,Jan 12 2008, 07:12 PM Wrote:

VIN
3VWSA29M2XM023985

S.

[right][snapback]256030[/snapback][/right]

Yes, I'm hearing/seeing that as well...making me double think this, even though we know the person. Anywho, wont hurt to go take a look see tomorrow.

Thanks again Mo, and everyone else for your input. If this don't work out, might just buy her a new car and be done with it.
[right][snapback]256032[/snapback][/right]
Stay Focused!!
No issues here with the 3 VW's my father has owned. All TDI's BTW.