FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: 2012 Ford Explorer (america Concept)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
some of the design dose not look bad but the green thing on the dash looks odd to me.

Linky with Pics click here
Frost__2001,Jan 7 2008, 01:02 PM Wrote:some of the design dose not look bad but the green thing on the dash looks odd to me. 

Linky with Pics click here
[right][snapback]255736[/snapback][/right]
compass for Explorer's. Exploring the Green Earth? Or a smokeless ashtray?
It might be a holographic imaging system!
Right now it's a compass, but maybe it can be a street map gps system.
Kinda neat concept. Too bad the actual production vehicule is never the same as the concept. And sometimes its better that its not!
I'm not crazy about the second row console.
It'be crappy not to be able to go from one side to the other without exiting the vehicule.
who cares about the explorer ...... what really interests me is this new engine that they are developing .... eco-boost ..... 275 hp and 280 tq out of a 2 liter inline 4 ? sounds good to me ... also the commitment that ford has made to reduce the weight of its vehicles by 250 to 750 lbs ..... more power ... lighter vehicles ... sounds like the right direction to me ....

im dreaming now ... 2000lb verve with a 275 hp 4 cylinder ? sounds like a rocket to me ...