FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Shelby Gt 500kr
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I love the car... I HATE the voice of the car with the passion of a thousand burning suns :angry:

"Hello Mike" indeed :rolleyes:

NefCanuck
WAY better than a Firechicken. The old series was classic Hoff, but hopefully the new one adds some cool factor to the legend. The car works so far :D
I loved the first KR series. Great for then.
But when you watch it today, its kinda crapy since technology has advanced so much.
They made a movie in the 90's with another Fire"chicken" as stated above which was kinda lame.
I also remember watching "Team Knight Rider" which had alot of Fords in it.
The "Beast" was an F-150 on steroides (sp?).
There was a convertible stang also in that series.
Hopefully this show will be good since it might halp out Ford in the end ;)

http://www.teamknightrider.com/cast/cast.html
viper showNice stang. Anyone remember VIPER. Not sure about the double soy wing though.
I present to you the glaring evidence of suck for the new show..

[Image: NUP_113130_0067.jpg]

Please note the 3 things that demonstrate the show has no clue
1) the cheesy-assed grill - ok, not that glaringly bad
2) the 4x4 ride height - did they actually raise the car?
3) double rear wings - even downs syndrome ricers have more clue.

I give the new show a
[Image: FAIL.jpg]
VIPER... yup, I remeber it.
Talling about tv shows, I can't wait to see the "Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles"
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0851851/
DP,

Don't forget what you're showing in that photo is the "Attack K.I.T.T." so it's not like we'll see that version a hell of a lot (I'm hoping)

Regular K.I.T.T. looks pretty stock, aside from the red glowing nostrils ;)

I think the double wing is meant to remind those of us old enough to remember the fourth season of KR of "Super Pursuit Mode" (Which was a whole level of suck on to itself :ph34r:)

NefCanuck
unfortunately, Super Pursuit Mode didn't save the series... so they should have learnt that more wings != win
darkpuppet,Jan 7 2008, 02:24 PM Wrote:unfortunately, Super Pursuit Mode didn't save the series... so they should have learnt that more wings != win
[right][snapback]255743[/snapback][/right]

You got that right, frankly I think that SPM killed whatever momentum the series had left. Which admittedly wasn't much by then, I mean aside from the one episode of the fourth season involving the killer magician, none of the fourth season eps really stand out in my mind...

Now if they had found a way to bring back K.A.R.R. again... though the third season ep where K.A.R.R. met his end really made sure he was gone... all that was left was his CPU blinking in the sand IIRC....

NefCanuck