FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Belated Happy Holidays!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey Everyone,

Sorry for not getting this out sooner... losing one's luggage, but finding mononucleosis tends to alter one's christmas plans :P..

So I'll take this moment to wish everyone a very merry Ukrainian Christmas and New Year!

I hope everyone had a safe and enjoyable Christmas/New Years.. I'd also like to thank every single member of this site (minus the spammers) for your support and participation on the site over the last year. Without it's members, this site wouldn't be what it is (whether that's good or bad, I'll let you decide :P)..

Granted we try things on and off to see what works and what doesn't, and we'll be further refining the site to improve the experience for everyone over the next year.

As such, we have some new sponsors and partners coming aboard to help grow the site and offer you guys more of what you want as well, so I look forward to hearing about your experiences with our new sponsors/partners to ensure we're offering the best to our members.

I look forward to meeting you new members, and catching up with the old members at the various meets over the coming year.

Happy New Year and all the best in 2008!