FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Newbie From Cape Breton- Hey Guys !
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys. My name is Jim (ISLAND FOCUS) and I have a 2002 focus sedan and I am currantly doing the zetec swap and turbo setup. I have been an active member of FF and FJ for a couple of years now and I learned about this forum through a private PM on FJ by a member here. I am glad to be here and hopefully I can help.
About time you joined up!!!

:hi:

Start a new thread and post pics!!!!
hello mate
Welcome ... Cape Breton's at the top of the places-my-family-most-wants-to-visit list.

Not sure but I think you're the only member on here from there - how many guest rooms do you have.

j/k
ZTWsquared,Apr 21 2010, 11:40 PM Wrote:Welcome ... Cape Breton's at the top of the places-my-family-most-wants-to-visit list.

Not sure but I think you're the only member on here from there - how many guest rooms do you have.

j/k
[right][snapback]305619[/snapback][/right]

Cape Breton is a very beautiful place for sure to visit, especially the famous Cabot Trail. As far as coming to Cape Breton for a visit, Come on down, I would be more than happy to put ya up and take you and your wife around the trail.
Where in CB are you located at. we have a cottage in pleasant bay and most of my family is in north Sidney