FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Fs: Focus Blaupunkt Mp3 Cd Deck - Sold
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have a very good slightly used consition MP3 player made by blaupunkt as is. It has a big display, fits the fous and even includes an adaptor to make it fit the internal wiring. asking $160 obo.. negociable. fits all foci except the new body stye with the upgraded dash board.
[Image: IMG_0038.jpg]
Is this CD Player from Europe? I don't recall ANY model of the North American focus being sold with this CD Player.
$50
SVTGuy02,Jan 3 2008, 03:23 PM Wrote:Is this CD Player from Europe? I don't recall ANY model of the North American focus being sold with this CD Player.
[right][snapback]255499[/snapback][/right]
This was available for at least one model year in the Focus in NA. I had one for a while. It's a nice radio, great display and supports RDS (station name only). The only downside was a tendency to reset back to track one when you start the car up. You better like track one on all your CD's, because you'll be hearing it A LOT. :D

Ivan MacKenzie.
Paolo, do you know if this thing can support the iPods? If it dose I might take it off your hands.
imack,Jan 3 2008, 07:48 PM Wrote:The only downside was a tendency to reset back to track one when you start the car up.  You better like track one on all your CD's, because you'll be hearing it A LOT.  :D

Ivan MacKenzie.
[right][snapback]255526[/snapback][/right]

Audio CD's do not reset back to track one. Actually, when I play MP3 cds, I usually leave it on Random, so it still plays through but advances to the next random song every time the deck is shut off, so its cool, maybe only yours reset back to track one?

Frost_2001, I have not discovered a way to play ipods on here yet but there IS an auxiliary input in the back, just not sure what goes in there or what I need to do to connect an iPod.
is this thing still available?
Paolo,
what is the ford part number on that unit?
I have this head unit, the trick to not repeating the first mp3 over and over is really simple, but stupid.
Turn your ignition key to on (all dash lights on), wait a second or preferably two before cranking the car. This makes it 99% successful to continue on the last track you left off at.
hanserus,Jun 14 2008, 09:52 PM Wrote:is this thing still available?
[right][snapback]266866[/snapback][/right]

YES it is

j3rt,Jun 15 2008, 09:31 PM Wrote:Paolo,
what is the ford part number on that unit?
[right][snapback]266907[/snapback][/right]
I will pm you it prolly later 2nite..
thanks
MODS, this has been SOLD,. please lock/delete this thread!!