FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Anyone Know A Good Place For.....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
A guy to get a good deal on an XBox 360?

I'd rather not pay full price.
I think it's time... with the new T.V. and all. :P

I strolled into EB games the other day to try and trade up my old XBox with 18 games...and they offered me 40 bucks :lol:

Gawd I feel out of the loop. :(
i will ask my buddy he has 2 brand new just it's only the console on it's own, no cables or controller
have you tried blockbuster at all, they do trades there.
FocusGuy7476,Dec 29 2007, 09:38 PM Wrote:have you tried blockbuster at all, they do trades there.
[right][snapback]255284[/snapback][/right]

Good call! I think they give $8 a game. Or try walmart, I checked out there prices they are cheap.
tippmann,Dec 29 2007, 04:41 PM Wrote:i will ask my buddy he has 2  brand new just it's only the console on it's own, no cables or controller
[right][snapback]255283[/snapback][/right]

How much does he want for the 360?.....Anthony you have PM
Check Dell.ca if you want to go new, they have decent deals right now (EB Games are the biggest scam going, you'd get more selling your stuff to DejaView Discs than those rip off artists <_<)

NefCanuck
you can try Hofo or RFD, they both have the most popular Buy/Sell/Trade forums in all of Canada. You can even meet with a seller locally, and physically see the console before you buy it second hand, Lots of my friends buy / trade and sell their video games and consoles on there with success. EB games is a RIP because they buy your consle with the intent to make a profit, but private sales are different then stores thus you dont get jacked on the price