FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: It's Coming.....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
hey Moe all the best wishes with the new born buddy
thank you so much for the kind words.

I've been going back and forth to the hospital but hopefully tomorrow we will be discharged.

I tall ya, making a kid is easy, having a kid is hard work. Raising a kid is exhuasting. :) and this is just one day. I guess i have 30 more years to go :)
mo_focus,Dec 30 2007, 12:27 AM Wrote:thank you so much for the kind words.

I've been going back and forth to the hospital but hopefully tomorrow we will be discharged.

I tall ya, making a kid is easy, having a kid is hard work. Raising a kid is exhuasting. :) and this is just one day. I guess i have 30 more years to go :)
[right][snapback]255291[/snapback][/right]
Congratulations :) :) From day one to the day you die, you'll always be a Dad, and the work NEVER ends. It goes from a lot of physical work to a lot of mental work. From day one to the first year or two are the most physically demanding. Once they learn to talk, watch out.
Congratulation on the new addition. :)
oldeguy,Dec 30 2007, 02:46 PM Wrote:From day one to the day you die, you'll always be a Dad, and the work NEVER ends.
[right][snapback]255302[/snapback][/right]
We know
OAC_Sparky,Dec 29 2007, 12:31 AM Wrote:The wife must be pissed walking around with a datalogger attached to her; well, best of luck!
[right][snapback]255253[/snapback][/right]

I'm just curious... where do you attach the datalogger? :lol: :ph34r:

NefCanuck
Congrats on the new addition.

What a great time to have a baby!

Where's the pics!
mo_focus,Dec 29 2007, 03:21 AM Wrote:got home, while i'm driving home at 2am, my check engine light goes on in the escape. WTF!!!!its gona be a long night.
[right][snapback]255256[/snapback][/right]
congrats and maybe the escape knows about the baby so it must adjust suspension and such accordingly LOL
mo_focus,Dec 30 2007, 12:27 AM Wrote:I guess i have 30 more years to go :)
[right][snapback]255291[/snapback][/right]

God, I'd hope the kid was out of the house by then!

Congrats man... sounds like you had an exciting holiday!
What I wanna know is, where's the danged pikatures? I mean, come on Mo, it's been nearly a month!!

I think...yes, I believe that :postpics:

We wanna see da baby!!
2001 ZTS,Dec 31 2007, 12:46 AM Wrote:
oldeguy,Dec 30 2007, 02:46 PM Wrote:From day one to the day you die, you'll always be a Dad, and the work NEVER ends.
[right][snapback]255302[/snapback][/right]
We know
[right][snapback]255309[/snapback][/right]

and that's why some of us aren't planning on having any

free cash flow FTMFW :ph34r:
Pages: 1 2