FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Focus Mudflaps For Sale
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i have a set of rear focus mudflaps. turns out people at ford don't listen when you say, "yes i have an 07 with an SAP package." and they say it'll fit, when they won't. anyway they're forsale, $25 shipped or 20 if you meet locally. they're in the plastic bag with all the stickers and stuff that comes with them, they're moulded as well. will fit on any focus with a regular rear bumper, not SAP or SVT.

post here or pm i check the site at least once a day.
do they say focus on them or something?
Thats good to know, I was going to order a set and I was told they would fit on the GFX package.
ZX3_2NV,Dec 28 2007, 12:05 PM Wrote:do they say focus on them or something?
[right][snapback]255206[/snapback][/right]
well they say ford lol but its like in black so you can't see it unless you're up close. they don't say focus, the ones that do aren't moulded. these ones are, they fit much better =) and look nicer.
Picture? or Part Number?
heres the pics/part #

[Image: Picture1623Medium.jpg]
[Image: Picture1622Medium.jpg]
I've had the molded mud flaps since just after the last FC meet in August, they look great (well... as good as mud flaps can possibly look) and so far have kept the car cleaner in the snow.

[Image: IMG_0145.jpg]

[Image: IMG_0049.jpg]

[Image: IMG_0054.jpg]
How hard are these things to install? I'm interested but I have to be able to do the work myself...

NefCanuck
its very simple..the rear ones are a piece of cake its just 2 screws, you can add a 3rd if you like. but thats basically it, since they're moulded its pretty much fool proof, i mean you put the flap so it hugs the car (2 sets of hands are better) then put the screw in one hole, then the other and you're done. :lol:
I didn't install mine, my gf's dad installed them at his shop... and I do remember him taking the tires off to drill holes on the splash guard inside the wheel well in order to mount them properly. An honest shop shouldn't charge you much if anything to install them, just take them in when getting an oil change or tire rotation.
i took the front wheels off to do them but (on my car at least) you shouldn't have to for the rear. anyway they're still up for grabs if you want'em nef, happy new year everyone.
still gottem.
Spinal,Feb 2 2008, 02:31 PM Wrote:still gottem.
[right][snapback]257318[/snapback][/right]

saw exectly the same Fawkuz as yours today in St.Jacobs with "Focus" mudflaps and for a min thought it was your ride
Hey Spinal, don't mean to jack your thread or anything, but if someone is looking for all around, i have the front's i part with for like 20shipped, so 20 to me and 25 to him and you got flaps all the way around...which is saving you a few bucks