FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Boxind Day Specials
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So lets list them. What have you got?

I can't belive this year FS and BB both started boxing day sales at 8pm tonite.

Last week i bought a Sony 32" LCD and a Pentax DSLR. i would like to see if i would have gotten a better deal.

i get stuff at cost since i work for bestbuy so i've already got all my toys.
I know Dell.ca has a few toys coming up for Boxing Day, one of which I'll be grabbing for my mom, a Logitech 880 remote control for $99 (I bought one last year at $129 on sale @ Dell)

NefCanuck
Spinal,Dec 25 2007, 12:41 AM Wrote:i get stuff at cost since i work for bestbuy so i've already got all my toys.
[right][snapback]255120[/snapback][/right]

Nice i know who to talk to next year when i need my toys.

As for me. I got the TV for 725. they have it for 699 right now.
As for the camera, I got a Pentax K100D for 299 and they still have it for 399. So i guess i'm up :)

I went to best buy in Sarasota Florida and the specials are out of this world...........I have my eye on a Sony LCD........but I dont know if it will fit in my trunk!
NefCanuck,Dec 25 2007, 01:31 AM Wrote:I know Dell.ca has a few toys coming up for Boxing Day, one of which I'll be grabbing for my mom, a Logitech 880 remote control for $99 (I bought one last year at $129 on sale @ Dell)

NefCanuck
[right][snapback]255123[/snapback][/right]

Thats an awesome remote, probably the best for the home theater didn't pay 99 for it but got it for 169 + tax as Costco one day.
I'm thinking about getting a PS3 from Dell's website:

"PS3 Playstation 3 40GB Console Bundle with Spiderman 3 Movie, Ratchet and Clank TOD and HDMI Cable"

369$ instead of 488$ and free shipping.

My xbox is getting old. Time to take advantage of my 1080p tv ;)
Gravter,Dec 25 2007, 07:55 PM Wrote:I'm thinking about getting a PS3 from Dell's website:

"PS3 Playstation 3 40GB Console Bundle with Spiderman 3 Movie, Ratchet and Clank TOD and HDMI Cable"

369$ instead of 488$ and free shipping.

My xbox is getting old.  Time to take advantage of my 1080p tv ;)
[right][snapback]255140[/snapback][/right]
I've been searching them out too, and that is the best that I found. Go ahead and buy it. I said so.
w00t. Join the PS3 Faction at FocusCanada, lol.

Picked up Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Vegas, Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter 2, and The Darkness for $20 each at BestBuy.

http://www.bestbuy.ca/catalog/dept.asp?log...=EN&catid=24334
Unfortunately they ran out of Assassin's Creed ($40)

Walmart has Heavenly Sword for $40.
was out at best buy this morning but nothing really good, so all i goy was 100 dvd+r for $18 and another ps3 controller
Stayed away from the sales today for the most part (After parting with my Christmas money for the F2 side skirts nothing left in the kitty)

But, I happened to wander into Staples for some replacement parts for the office telephone system and picked up a 4GB SanDisk Cruzer Micro for $30 + taxes.

No luck on the Logitech Harmony 880 though @ Dell

NefCanuck
Went to Futureshop this morning and picked up a Athlon PC for $200.00. It'll be a nice little spare PC for downloading and watching movies on the 55" TV.

Also got this for my brother in law: Bar Fridge for 100.00.
^ put an 8600GT video card in there and you'll be good to watch 1080p ripped movies on your tv ;)
Bought a new tv. Panasonic 42" TH-42PZ77U Plasma. One down from their top of the line. Had to hammer the guy to get an additional discount on top of the already sale priced tv. Got a decent deal at $1250 plus tax.

And this is the tv for the bedroom.

Mmmmmmmmmmm. HD blue Ray PRon. :lol:
meford4u,Dec 27 2007, 10:56 AM Wrote:Mmmmmmmmmmm.  HD blue Ray PRon. :lol:
[right][snapback]255168[/snapback][/right]

HaHa, I'm not sure you want to see some of those girls in blue ray or HD.
meford4u,Dec 27 2007, 06:56 AM Wrote:Bought a new tv.  Panasonic 42" TH-42PZ77U Plasma.  One down from their top of the line.  Had to hammer the guy to get an additional discount on top of the already sale priced tv.  Got a decent deal at $1250 plus tax. 

And this is the tv for the bedroom.

Mmmmmmmmmmm.  HD blue Ray PRon. :lol:
[right][snapback]255168[/snapback][/right]

So you have a zit-covered ass fetish do you???
ANTHONYD,Dec 27 2007, 10:54 AM Wrote:So you have a zit-covered ass fetish do you???[right][snapback]255172[/snapback][/right]

ROFL :lol:
My parents bought me a Rebel XTi kit for x-mas... with the understanding that if it went on sale boxing day, it was going to be returned.

Best buy had the camera, lens and a bunch of accessories (battery grip, extra battery, camera case, UV filter) for 50$ more than the original camera cost. We ended up picking up the best buy deal :)
Wow, nice gift!
I've been wanting an SLR camera but have been spending my "spare" $$$ elsewhere (read:big ass tv) :)
Gravter,Dec 28 2007, 03:02 PM Wrote:Wow, nice gift!
I've been wanting an SLR camera but have been spending my "spare" $$$ elsewhere (read:big ass tv) :)
[right][snapback]255230[/snapback][/right]

You guys need to check out redflagdeals.com, thats the best site for checking and posting deals. I got a Samsung 52" 1080P LCD for $1777 on BD, retail is $2999
Pages: 1 2