FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: How Fast Are You?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
DD1 i say do it that would be nice to see at the track
ZX3_2NV,Dec 27 2007, 12:10 PM Wrote:DD1 i say do it that would be nice to see at the track
[right][snapback]255175[/snapback][/right]

I am at the track alot My dad jsut won the EZstreet title again in the OSCA at TMP

the gold mustang with MPW across the top our family been racing for years aways mustangs

So then you must know my uncle Joe DaSilva then and my cuz Matt Im pretty sure ive seen the golf mustang B4 is it a fox boby?
ZX3_2NV,Dec 28 2007, 11:04 AM Wrote:So then you must know my uncle Joe DaSilva then and my cuz Matt Im pretty sure ive seen the golf mustang B4 is it a fox boby?
[right][snapback]255204[/snapback][/right]

ya my Dad was the one that sold the red 86 coupe back to Joe so MAtt could use it

it was a fox Dad hit the wall at the last race at around 300 kph its a write off

My Dad's car
DD1,Dec 28 2007, 09:41 PM Wrote:
ZX3_2NV,Dec 28 2007, 11:04 AM Wrote:So then you must know my uncle Joe DaSilva then and my cuz Matt Im pretty sure ive seen the golf mustang B4 is it a fox boby?
[right][snapback]255204[/snapback][/right]

ya my Dad was the one that sold the red 86 coupe back to Joe so MAtt could use it

it was a fox Dad hit the wall at the last race at around 300 kph its a write off

My Dad's car
[right][snapback]255247[/snapback][/right]
Hey Don. I was looking through the gallery and found a family photo of you at the track.

http://www.dragracecanada.com/gallery2/mai...g2_itemId=14789

Nice hat.
and you still see i can get the ladies
DD1,Dec 29 2007, 07:41 AM Wrote:and you still see i can get the ladies
[right][snapback]255259[/snapback][/right]
I believe that is your ex-wife. :D
ya no tits

16.2 @ 84.75 mph at Sparta today.

duratec 2.0, K&N intake, 2.25 Flexback and Xcal2
i miss Sparta :(
hey nick, i plan on joining the 15's club sometime this month :rolleyes:

as long as i hook up 60ft and pull a 86.5mph trap speed i think i can do it lol with less mods then you :D

EDIT:where the 86.5 mph came from was a 16.3 run derek had in it but cudnt get the 60ft....
i think my trap speed was 89mph

Duratech is a better engine....plus yours have much less milege on it....you better be hitting 15's

get a tranny mount
15.05 in st.thomas. not bad beings it was my first time down a drag strip evar!!!
are tranny mounts listed on sites as motor mounts?? and are the they dog bone looking ones? if so its on the list along with a million others haha. def need it for my shifts into second, im hoping and chirping! suspension mods and all are for next year so it will be a nice track car
15 flat for svt is very good!

Jamie just buy a VF tranny mount.......also heard CFM is good
any mount but steeda
I am slow enough not to care. LOL
Focus man, Focus.,Aug 20 2008, 12:39 PM Wrote:I am slow enough not to care.  LOL
[right][snapback]270773[/snapback][/right]
Same here
can't get slower then my zetec
NikiterZTS,Aug 17 2008, 09:31 AM Wrote:Jamie just buy a VF tranny mount.......also heard  CFM is good
[right][snapback]270561[/snapback][/right]

bought the VF mount i believe it is from focus sport today. cant wait to get it and put it in then u and i will go to st. thomas lol see if i cant join the 15s club. im hopeful haha
Pages: 1 2 3