FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Put My Car On The Scales
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well last night on my way home from work I took the 407 and pulled into the truck scales to way my car and I was surprided it weighs only 1390kg with me in it. So its about 1300kg empty or 2860 pounds. Its the sedan to, I wounder if the hatch is an lighter??
I think hatch is lighter :S sholud be LOL
the duretec power plants are about 100 lbs lighter probly the diffrence between a zetex ZX3 and a duretec powered sedan
I weighed my hatch with me in it at my scrap yard in the summer. The scale said 2900 and I weigh 260 so your lookin at 2640. I also had a full tank of gas etc.
WOW when I weighed my ride with me I weighed the same..
Hey guys where I can find zetec engine with low kms with manual tranny?? And do you know how much will cost aprox..?? Hello from Hammercity :D
galvanize,Dec 16 2007, 12:05 PM Wrote:Hey guys where I can find zetec engine with low kms with manual tranny?? And do you know how much will cost aprox..?? Hello from Hammercity :D
[right][snapback]254703[/snapback][/right]

ok? maybe you should post this in a different thread?
ZED_not_zee,Dec 16 2007, 06:52 PM Wrote:
galvanize,Dec 16 2007, 12:05 PM Wrote:Hey guys where I can find zetec engine with low kms with manual tranny?? And do you know how much will cost aprox..?? Hello from Hammercity :D
[right][snapback]254703[/snapback][/right]

ok? maybe you should post this in a different thread?
[right][snapback]254720[/snapback][/right]

lol that came out out of no where eh
sorry guys :)