FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Farewell, "fatphocus"...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So the time has come, and this Sunday my car will be officially gone to its new owner. Tomorrow will be a hectic day getting her all cleaned up and looking good to impress her new owner :)

I'll be staying on the boards though, even though I wont have a Focus..but I have a plan in mind and a potential car in sight..just waiting to see what happens. For now its a secret though, only drunkin monkey knows because I told him tonight :lol: although he was kind of intoxicated so he probably wont remember :P

Thanks for the help and everything during my time as a focus owner on FC.net!! :D

I also have 2 parts left over so I've posted them in the FS section, just waiting on ad confirmation.

Sean
fatphocus,Jan 23 2010, 03:45 AM Wrote:So the time has come, and this Sunday my car will be officially gone to its new owner. Tomorrow will be a hectic day getting her all cleaned up and looking good to impress her new owner  :)

I'll be staying on the boards though, even though I wont have a Focus..but I have a plan in mind and a potential car in sight..just waiting to see what happens. For now its a secret though, only drunkin monkey knows because I told him tonight  :lol: although he was kind of intoxicated so he probably wont remember  :P

Thanks for the help and everything during my time as a focus owner on FC.net!!  :D

I also have 2 parts left over so I've posted them in the FS section, just waiting on ad confirmation.

Sean
[right][snapback]300031[/snapback][/right]
Glad you're hanging around (but I mean really, why wouldn't you LOL) make sure the new owner comes on board too.

Since you've already told one person your plans, drunk or not, it's no longer a secret - so at least give us a hint.
V6. :)...and no, not a Fusion.
aha i do no what it is and yes i was slightly intoxicated i still remember what it is lol

come to think of it i still feel intoxicated EWWW
fatphocus,Jan 23 2010, 11:37 AM Wrote:V6. :)...and no, not a Fusion.
[right][snapback]300044[/snapback][/right]
svt contour?
^^^ HA
well that didnt take long at all. lol, yes, I'll be into a SVT Contour now once the Focus is gone...pics/info/etc will be posted once I have it! :D

And I know all the problems or pains in the a$$ they have or are I used to have one but Im just ready to go back to that platform, guess it grew on me too much.
Is the Contour looking to be a daily driver or a track rat?

I still remember doing passenger hot laps at the driver development track at Mosport in a race prepped SVT Contour back in '08... Thought I was gonna lose my lunch :ph34r:

NefCanuck
it will be a summer DD/track wh0re lol...putting a nice downpayment tomorrow on it. Cant wait to get it, my gosh lol :P
I just saw your car posted up in the kijiji FS 36 minutes ago...in the paid section even....did your sale fall through?
Yeah to update...got to the guys house on the day of sale. Had the money and everything ready to go when his buddy shows up. He tells him to wait and he checks over my car, cutting everything up that he thinks is wrong/bad. It ended up with him convincing his friend, my buyer, that a slight bend in the rims lip can cause the tire to blow and he will crash, and because he will be having his daughter in the car sometimes he said hes going to wait and think about it (excuses to get me to leave)

So as it stands, im pretty sure it fell through due to his dumb friend but whatever, I'll find another buyer, hopefully ASAP as I was supposed to put a deposit with the cash on my new car yesterday...GRRRR!
Wow
boomer
Oh snap.

That sucks dude.

boomer?
That sucks man tell him you'll put different wheels on it.