FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: New Sask Member
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey all, I was pretty excited when I found this site as I do in fact live in the booming metropolis of Saskatchewan, Canada lol. I also do in fact own a Ford Focus, it's an 07 Focus SE. Car came stock with the GFX package, Sony Audiophile system, power moonroof, locks, windows, heated seats / mirrors, etc.

What I've done with it since I've owned it...

Exterior
---------

GFX Appearance Package
7 Colour Wireless LED Underglow
Smoked Tail Lights
Limo(5%) Tinted Windows
Headlight Bulbs

Interior
---------

Brushed Aluminum Guage Bezel
Brushed Aluminum Dash Kit

I.C.E.
-------

Alpine Head Unit (With iPod hooked up)
Rockford Fosgate Amplifier
2 12" Kicker Subwoofers in Kicker Enclosure
Stinger 4 Guage Wiring
Car Alarm / Command Start
Sony Audiophile System

Performance
---------------

Cosworth CAI
Tein S.Tech Lowering Springs

I traded my 2006 Ford Ranger in on this car simply for the gas mileage. A new job took me quite aways from family, which resulted in a lot of commuting on the weekends. Thus, a Ford Focus was very quickly purchased and I've been in love with it ever since.

Some more about myself, my real name is Aaron, I'm a full time Electrician working in the oil fields and enjoy my job very much. I'm constantly purchasing aftermarket parts for my car (much to my wife's dismay :lol: )

Not much else I can say really... feedback on my car is always appreciated. :D
:hi:
I guess some pictures might be nice eh?

[Image: 2198340_128_full.jpg]

[Image: 2198340_129_full.jpg]

[Image: 2198340_127_full.jpg]

[Image: 2198340_115_full.jpg]

[Image: 2198340_113_full.jpg]

[Image: 2198340_106_full.jpg]

[Image: 2198340_99_full.jpg]

[Image: 2198340_88_full.gif]

[Image: 2198340_84_full.gif]

[Image: 2198340_82_full.gif]

[Image: 2198340_73_full.gif]

[Image: 2198340_71_full.gif]
looks good man!!!
welcome man, what part of Saskatchewan are you from?

02ztsian

Welcome aboard! Go Riders!
Nice to see another sedan done up!
Nice ride and :hi: to the site :)
welcome to the site
Welcome to the site! The more I see the SAP2 wing the more I like it, very nice.
:headbang: Cool ride!
Thanks everyone for the comments!

I'm actually from Moose Jaw where I lived for about 10 years, and moved to a much smaller city in southeastern Saskatchewan where I've been for about 2 years now. I have to say I definitely like it here a lot more, not nearly as much crime it would seem. After having 3 vehicles broken into during the time I spent living in Moose Jaw, I was glad to finally get away from there. Definitely not the city that it used to be over 10 years ago!

Anyway, thanks again for the warm welcome. :)
were thos pix taken at Souris Valley in weybern. kinda looks like it. i used to live there, loved walkin around there at night. was so creapy
faster_than_u,Dec 15 2007, 05:10 PM Wrote:were thos pix taken at Souris Valley in weybern. kinda looks like it. i used to live there, loved walkin around there at night. was so creapy
[right][snapback]254680[/snapback][/right]

Wow, didn't think anybody here would have recognized that. Well truth be told that is exactly where the pictures were taken, I love that place and the building is really something to see. Also makes for good Focus pictures :lol:
Welcome to FC.net! Some of us are f***tards. Be warned :P
:lol: thanks for the heads up!
Wow, didn't think anybody here would have recognized that. Well truth be told that is exactly where the pictures were taken, I love that place and the building is really something to see. Also makes for good Focus pictures

ya i loved walkin around Souris Valley. one night me and some pals were walking around and found that little shack. im sure you have seen it. such an erie feelin there at night. what are they doing with that building now anyways.