FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: What Are You Guys Looking For?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hey Guys,

I am trying to get a feel for what everyone is looking for on these forums. I have access to a very large dealer network, so its tough to narrow down. Some popular GB items in the past have included: HIDs, Racing Seats, CF Hoods etc.

Post up some ideas, and I will see what I can do for you guys :)

Thanks
John
the problem right now is that there are not too many interchangeable parts between the first gen and second gen cars.

depending on what can be done, there are always guys looking for suspension parts, wheels depending what brands you can get (though GB on wheels would be hard obvs), hoods could work depending on style and overall interest.
other then the mechanical parts, all body parts are inner changeable between 2000 - 2007.

anyways,

What I want is a 2002 - 2004 OEM European Sedan facelift Rear bumper with the black rub strips, and the matching OEM European rear rebar, and the black bumper skirt for the facelift front bumper.
any turbo kits?
LSD?
clutch?
NikiterZTS,Dec 12 2007, 07:00 PM Wrote:any turbo kits?
LSD?
clutch?
[right][snapback]254540[/snapback][/right]

atta boy B)
I can try and price out some stuff tomorrow on those.

I can get Quaife, Cusco, Spec, Exedy etc. :)

-John
Locking Diff
Any chance on a discount for things like bulbs? (Headlights & other exterior bulbs)

NefCanuck
Exterior Bulbs are not an issue :)

Perhaps I will run a lighting sale in the next week or so.... HIDs, Halogens, and Chrome/Blue or Chrome/Silver turn signals. Make up some package pricing

-John
Ford Racing Intake Manifold?
Ford Racing 70mm Throttle Body?
Clutch Kits?
Flywheels?
Engine Mounts?

I like the go fast goodies :)
I'm probably gonna get flamed like crazy here........

But like we talked about earlier..... LAMBO KIT :D

and if i can find a way to get a S/C i'll need an LSD too

And this hood too...... all i've ever heard it advertised as is the Monster Hood

[Image: 62eb_1.jpg]

[Image: 99focus-2.jpg]

Welcome John!

Can you get Ford Racing parts like Mach HIDs or anything else out of the FRPP catalogue?
i'm always down for a hookup for full summer (bridgestone re01r, etc) tires or r compound tires (victoracers, etc)

hookup for ATE super blue brake fluid, mobil 1 turbo diesel truck 5w40 oil, hawk or ferrodo brake pad linings and brembo blank OE replacement rotors are also good :)
SL8RZZX3,Dec 13 2007, 04:33 AM Wrote:I'm probably gonna get flamed like crazy here........

But like we talked about earlier..... LAMBO KIT  :D

and if  i can find a way to get a S/C i'll need an LSD too

And this hood too...... all i've ever heard it advertised as is the Monster Hood

[Image: 62eb_1.jpg]

[Image: 99focus-2.jpg]
[right][snapback]254572[/snapback][/right]

I just bought that hood
sell any decent roll cage kits NOT CROMOLY...
Product line item sheets at all? Don't need to be priced.

I need a new hood for my 07 focus, so cf will be cheaper than oem, pm me if you can get me one at a good price, that fits well of course. Looking to spend no more than 6 bills for something. thanks.
how about oz racing or team dynamics wheel in different offset..i need something like 35mm..
Looking for a Euro grill (ST170), Euro locking hood latch, and a pair of black ST170 head lights*.

*[Image: st170s.jpg]
is this guy even still around?
Pages: 1 2 3