FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Sold..shut Er Down Please :)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
well guys...i got a seat up for grabs..it's only one i know, but i got screwed outa a sale..So, i'm selling a BRAND NEW never before installed Tom Motorsport seat. Reason only one, was supposed to sell both, guy didn't have the money and now got rid of the car he has the ONE seat in, so not intrested anymore (punk!) lol...anyways, i'm tired of sittin on it, paid $400 for 2, so $200 a seat. I'm looking to get rid of it for $100 bucks plus the shipping. The seat does have a sliders underneath but you will need a bracket to fit the focus..I believe it's the Corbeau, someone correct me if i'm wrong. So if anyone from around Toronto wants it, let me know, i'm going to Barrie/Collingwood on Saturday the 15th and i can bring with me if you wanna meet up. If no, price is up above... Just PM me if interested

oh and here's a pic... :)
[Image: IMG_1451.jpg]
What shipping would look like to J0T 2R0 in Quebec ?

If the shipping isn't that bad , I will take it off you hand for sure :rolleyes:
tuning_rulz,Dec 13 2007, 03:38 PM Wrote:What shipping would look like to J0T 2R0 in Quebec ?

If the shipping isn't that bad , I will take it off you hand for sure  :rolleyes:
[right][snapback]254603[/snapback][/right]

hey...i'lll have to get back to you..probably after xmas. I'm outa town for work right now..sorry dude
this is sold mods..can you please shut er down