FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Gauges And Pillar
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Does anyone know where to find a half decently priced 3 pod pillar around here...i was looking online and they were all like 50 bucks but i remember going to westside performance and seing a dual for 25...ive bought the gauges and need a pillar...
can give you another option, got a custom pod for where the coin holder goes and a full pillar dual pod sittin around the house...give it to you for cheap...get in touch with me if your interested
i picked up mine from auto meter and it cost $75 bucks at the time but i know a place where you can get it for cheaper check garage16.ca and if u don't see it on the website either email or call him i know he can get them
get pvc pipe, cut and have fun with fiberglass..
like this..

[Image: IMG_3888.jpg]
hey man bring over your bezel one day Ive got mine mocked up and ready to go with some CF and we'll glass yours,
no i got a triple gauge pillar...thanks guys
ZED_not_zee,Dec 16 2007, 09:39 AM Wrote:hey man bring over your bezel one day Ive got mine mocked up and ready to go with some CF  and we'll glass yours,
[right][snapback]254699[/snapback][/right]

tell me more about it, any pic?