FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: New Brakes..in London
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey, wondering if anyone in or around London knows of a good place to get my front brakes done. Im looking to gets pads and rotors changed but the cheapest Ive found so far is 352$ plus taxes..
Probably could do them myself but Im and apartment dweller so I have to go this route.
well i think it'll be cheaper come to Torono for ya and me doing them.....

i think focusedzx5 works at CT (not sure)
Canadian tire wont let me even in the door unless i get a 40 dollar brake inspection first.. I told them just change the pads and rotors and they said not without the inspection..

My front drivers side is terrible. I dont think theres pad left I have to do something quick.
NikiterZTS,Dec 5 2007, 05:45 PM Wrote:well i think it'll be cheaper come to Torono for ya and me doing them.....

i think focusedzx5 works at CT (not sure)
[right][snapback]254028[/snapback][/right]

im in windsor nik, and i cant get any better deals for people than them walking in off the street.
Do it your self on a hoist for like 15bux an hour.
The Fix It Shop. 499 gray St. You should come see me at work. ill give you one of their cards.

All the tools you need are included in that too :)

Ill probably be in there saturday to pick up some rotors (cheapies, I only need them to last through winter) and maybe if your there Ill get that card from you. It sounds pretty good Especially since Ill have a buddy in there helping me out.. (hopefully, since Im admittedly a novice Ill need it)