FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Another Dyno Day?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I think the weight was adjusted on the stang dyno because it is used for rwd application. So not sure if different calibration would change this to much, not sure.as for location I will give each a call, get a price and availability. We can have a poll on location and move forward to date
I like Steeda. Not for their parts, but location is good, lots of parking and Pat's pretty cool. *thumbs up*

However I have no problems about going to DaSilva or anywhere else. Wouldn't mind seeing Joe DaSilva's collection of stangs. Heard he's a pretty big car nut.
Scorcher000,Jan 21 2010, 03:51 PM Wrote:Can't you get a tune for your car just to hold it in a specific gear for dyno run purposes and not tuning purposes.
[right][snapback]299970[/snapback][/right]

I'd have to ask Steeda US if they have ever done up a program like that, 'cause I dunno if even they've cracked the brains of the Aslin...

NefCanuck
what would be the diference between mustang dyno & dyno jet ?
Mustang dyno is a "heart breaker"
lol
im going to steeda this saturday imm gonna be dyoing my car around april may hopfully if everyjting goes together fine
If you guys want lets set a month or a tentative weekend and I'll ask DaSilva about there availablity and prices.
Want to set month for june? Or july?
I like June better.
june
Late May or early June
June or July and I wounldn't mind trying a different dyno
If its an AWD then June or July because my May weekends are booked solid.

NefCanuck
i would like to come. what to know my numbers before i start modding so i have a before and after.

01SE-ferferp

Hello

I'm in for this Dyno day, I don't mind much about the location. I will keep checking about the results <_<
hey dru, if you want to give dasilva a call go for it, it wont hurt just to see what pricing is looking like for them and how many cars they will need for what price range. will definately be i would say mid to late june?? we can always debate date later on and work around everything. we are pretty early in the game so we should be able to keep sched's clear.

I can pretty much guarantee I can get a few cars from North Bay to come down again.
10 Car Min $50 with Air/Fuel At DaSilva Racing. and If i was to set this up I would need some kind of deposit to secure our spot.
ZX3_2NV,Jan 26 2010, 09:36 AM Wrote:10 Car Min $50 with Air/Fuel At DaSilva Racing. and If i was to set this up I would need some kind of deposit to secure our spot.
[right][snapback]300176[/snapback][/right]

That sounds good. I wouldn't mind checking these guys out.
Pages: 1 2 3