FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Yorkdale Ford
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was picking up some parking brake cables for my Focus today at the Yorkdale Ford dealership in Toronto, and there was another minty silver SVTF on the parking lot, and I wonder if the owner might be someone on this forum.

[Image: foci.jpg]
Can't say it looks familiar.
not everyone who has a focus knows about focus canada. I bumped into someone at the dealor and asked them if they are on the forums.. and what their board name is.. they told me the name... which i forget. but they also said they dont go on FJ often anymore, thats when i Shook my head and walked away.
paolo,Apr 22 2010, 01:08 PM Wrote:not everyone who has a focus knows about focus canada.  I bumped into someone at the dealor and asked them if they are on the forums.. and what their board name is.. they told me the name... which i forget. but they also said they dont go on FJ often anymore, thats when i Shook my head and walked away.
[right][snapback]305664[/snapback][/right]

What are you talking about like seriously.
paolo,Apr 22 2010, 12:08 PM Wrote:not everyone who has a focus knows about focus canada.  I bumped into someone at the dealor and asked them if they are on the forums.. and what their board name is.. they told me the name... which i forget. but they also said they dont go on FJ often anymore, thats when i Shook my head and walked away.

That was confusing. At first you asked them if they are on Focus canada but yet they reply that they don't go on FJ any more.
:huh:
paolo,Apr 22 2010, 12:08 PM Wrote:they also said they dont go on FJ often anymore, thats when i Shook my head and walked away.
so...FJ is a godsend and anyone who doesn't go on it you walk away from? lol
NikiterZTS,Apr 22 2010, 12:31 PM Wrote:That was confusing. At first you asked them if they are on Focus canada but yet they reply that they don't go on FJ any more.
[right][snapback]305666[/snapback][/right]

NO YOU DONT LISTEN YOU POOR SOUL.

I asked if hes on the forums. the FRIGGING FORUMS.. let that sink into your big head.

BTW, I have held my self back from name calling lately but this time you and dumber over there deserve it.
paolo,Apr 22 2010, 03:13 PM Wrote:NO YOU DONT LISTEN YOU POOR SOUL.

I asked if hes on the forums.  the FRIGGING FORUMS.. let that sink into your big head.

BTW, I have held my self back from name calling lately but this time you and dumber over there deserve it.
[right][snapback]305678[/snapback][/right]

[Image: win_friends_influence_people.jpg]

Ever feel like the forum is against you?
Go with that feeling. :lol:
OAC_Sparky,Apr 22 2010, 02:44 PM Wrote:Ever feel like the forum is against you?
Go with that feeling.  :lol:
[right][snapback]305685[/snapback][/right]

Ever feel like no body gives a flying fvc|<? well go with that feeling. :P :rolleyes: :lol: :ph34r:
paolo,Apr 22 2010, 03:13 PM Wrote:
NikiterZTS,Apr 22 2010, 12:31 PM Wrote:That was confusing. At first you asked them if they are on Focus canada but yet they reply that they don't go on FJ any more.
[right][snapback]305666[/snapback][/right]

NO YOU DONT LISTEN YOU POOR SOUL.

I asked if hes on the forums. the FRIGGING FORUMS.. let that sink into your big head.

[right][snapback]305678[/snapback][/right]

Yaa im convinced your either drunk or high when you post most of your coments
ZX3_2NV,Apr 23 2010, 11:32 AM Wrote:Yaa im convinced your either drunk or high when you post most of your coments
[right][snapback]305745[/snapback][/right]

what about both high and drunk? u dont think that?
paolo,Apr 22 2010, 12:08 PM Wrote:not everyone who has a focus knows about focus canada.  I bumped into someone at the dealor and asked them if they are on the forums.. and what their board name is.. they told me the name... which i forget. but they also said they dont go on FJ often anymore, thats when i Shook my head and walked away.
Give your head one more shake and walk away from here.....Please. No really....Just go now....