FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: My Friend Got A Lambo (pics)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
title says it all.. friend got a gallardo superleggera. the car is pretty sick.. tons of CF everywhere, monster 523hp V10 covered by a polycarbonate and CF hood.. alcantara covered CF racing shells, R compound tires from the factory

i was in a rush last night so didn't get to ride/drive. will post pics of that later on.. sorry for the crap 1MP cell phone cam pics

(you can see my sube in the background.. nothing like an uber expensive car to make my daily driver feel even more crappy :lol: )

[Image: 1120071911a.jpg]

[Image: 1120071911b.jpg]

[Image: 1120071911.jpg]

[Image: 1120071912.jpg]
must be nice to be able to blow 200+K...., props to the machine.
rice.
rice.
thats the lambo i'd drive.
man, what do your friends do for living??
at first Porshe Carrera GT now this....
Your friend has good taste in friends, but not in cars.....Porsche or Ford Focus, only real cars :lol:
this particular friend (same one who has the GT) has a family biz that is raking in the $$$$ bigtime
I think he needs a bette garage now.... or is that yours?
If it's his, the poor thing has to sleep in an unfinished garage!

Can he send me $ for a turbo :P
It's only 1.5% the cost of that car! (j/k) ;)

Hope you get to test drive it.
Nice car! I still like porsche over lambo's but this is a nice clean baby lambo
i really don't know anything about lambo(why should i? its out of my range anyway) but is this the one that does not have "lambo" doors?
Nice car and I really like the fact it's not bright red or yellow!

Is that BMC plate from BMC Automotive in Downsview?
kudos on th colour.. the rest gos without saying... I'd take the scoobie thoug rally racing soccer mom rocket FTW
CanadaSVT,Nov 21 2007, 11:28 PM Wrote:Is that BMC plate from BMC Automotive in Downsview?
[right][snapback]253271[/snapback][/right]

british motor car in san francisco

ya the doors on this car open like regular doors.. its hilarious that civics have 'lambo doors' and an actual lambo does not haha

ZIIIIIIIIIIING!
[Image: labo_civic.jpg]
Lambos rule -- they're just insane cars. However, the gallardo just isn't crazy enough.. I'll still take the Murcielago thank you very much! And in bright-ass yellow!
darkpuppet,Nov 22 2007, 10:15 AM Wrote:Lambos rule -- they're just insane cars.  However, the gallardo just isn't crazy enough.. I'll still take the Murcielago thank you very much!  And in bright-ass yellow!
[right][snapback]253311[/snapback][/right]

You just don't like it cause the doors don't go up. :rolleyes: