FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Found Winter Project #2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
In a great chance of luck I cam accross yet another gem in the rough. This still needs allot of TLC as the previous but it is 100% complete even with the toolkit that the bike was sold with. I'll probably part out the other suzuki to pay for a few new parts on this one.

1967 Suzuki T20 247CC 2Stroke 6speed trans.
[Image: t20_begining.jpg]
does it do wheelies?? or stoppies??
BY THE LOOK OF IT.... NEITHER.
ANTHONYD,Nov 20 2007, 10:43 AM Wrote:BY THE LOOK OF IT.... NEITHER.
[right][snapback]253167[/snapback][/right]

if it gets onto 1 wheel i think you might be in trouble :lol:
Boy... I think you'll ber in the garage a lot this winter (and I'm talking with your wife locking you outta the house for playing with the bike instead of dealing with the "honey do" list over the winter :lol: :ph34r:)

NefCanuck
Well wheels were meant to stay on the ground :) Especially 40 year old wheels. And yes it does run, poorly but it does run.
I didn't realize how much stuff there was on ebay as far as parts for such old bikes. I found 3 pages of parts for this particular model including a pristine original unrestored version of this bike (originally owned by Ryan O'Neil and seen driven on the opening credits of Peyton Place.)

[Image: ca0e_1.JPG]

Good luck with your project.
hi i have a semi stupid question... why bother? just get a newer bike and ride it instead of wasting time fixing this one up?
Hey Kev, is that a set of BMX handle bars on that bike. They look a lot like a set I had as a kid.
naz,Nov 20 2007, 05:36 PM Wrote:hi i have a semi stupid question... why bother?  just get a newer bike and ride it instead of wasting time fixing this one up?
[right][snapback]253195[/snapback][/right]

I don't have $$ for a newer bike and I need something to keep me busy over the winter. When its done i'll know I restored it up from this and i'll have something to talk about :lol:

Like old cars bikes need love too...

ps: the handles are going, yes they look like freakin bmx handles!