FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: My Apologies To Meford..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
when he's right, he's right...

So I'm sorry for jumping on you Meford... guess I'll tag another pint owing onto my tab...

Apparently I forgot that I had already warned both Nik and Meford to lay off each other -- and yes, for those with a memory longer than a goldfish's (that would be excluding me*), Nik blew it and should have got a ban in accordance with my previous proclamation.

So now what? how does this admin remember these things and make sure other mods remember? -- as well as remind those who've been warned that they're on thin ice?

Any suggestions on a sustainable and fair method of remembering these things would be appreciated.

thanks.

*for those who can't count their double negatives, I'm the one with the memory of a goldfish.
No clue what your talking about. I must be one of these fish too.
aw Fawk it ban them both just for good measure
Flofocus,Nov 19 2007, 01:45 PM Wrote:No clue what your talking about.  I must be one of these fish too.
[right][snapback]253086[/snapback][/right]

X2 :ph34r:
Simple DP, do what I did on my forums when I started 'em up...create a forum that only you and mods can see and post your stuff there...that way, it's easy to find and check stuff.

S.
Scorpion,Nov 19 2007, 06:25 PM Wrote:Simple DP, do what I did on my forums when I started 'em up...create a forum that only you and mods can see and post your stuff there...that way, it's easy to find and check stuff.

S.
[right][snapback]253117[/snapback][/right]

ok time to be silent....... we do not do anything around here that makes sense. So you can go back to makes sense ville anytime you wanna ok ;)
Scorpion,Nov 19 2007, 07:25 PM Wrote:Simple DP, do what I did on my forums when I started 'em up...create a forum that only you and mods can see and post your stuff there...that way, it's easy to find and check stuff.

S.
[right][snapback]253117[/snapback][/right]
Mods already have their own forum. ;)
^^^i have an insider :)
Put a warning bar on under each persons avatar.

See focusbc. It has a % then a green square to a red square with a few in between, each warning results in your % going up by 20% at a time as well as a colored box. When you hit red, you're banned.
focusracer,Nov 19 2007, 10:42 PM Wrote:Put a warning bar on under each persons avatar.

See focusbc. It has a % then a green square to a red square with a few in between, each warning results in your % going up by 20% at a time as well as a colored box. When you hit red, you're banned.
[right][snapback]253140[/snapback][/right]

does everyone have 2 lil boxes at first?
DD1,Nov 19 2007, 09:25 PM Wrote:ok time to be silent....... we do not do anything around here that makes sense. So you can go back to makes sense ville anytime you wanna ok  ;)
[right][snapback]253125[/snapback][/right]

Why should I be silent? He wanted suggestions, I gave one.....

Tho had I thought a bit more, I might have realized that the mods had their own forum, as Flofocus so nicely pointed out.

Flofocus,Nov 19 2007, 11:27 PM Wrote:Mods already have their own forum. ;)
[right][snapback]253136[/snapback][/right]

Yes, if I hadn't been so tired, I'd have thought about it and figured that out. Serves me right for offering an idea when I'm half asleep!

So what's the problem then? Surely just a list in a stickied post, no?

S.
Buy Meford a plate of wings and some beer.
And then walk him over to the "ballet"

Problem solved.
Put them in a new group called "Local Troublemakers"
can I be a mod off that area??
DD1,Nov 20 2007, 01:46 PM Wrote:can I be a mod off that area??
[right][snapback]253184[/snapback][/right]

no
My apologis goes out to Meford4u as well.