FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Got Myself A New Toy
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
About a month ago... I have a new addition to my garage.... :D

[Image: P1000662.jpg]
[Image: P1000659.jpg]

2003 BMW Z4 3.0i with 40000km!
Can't wait until it is warm again so I can open the top! :)
Congrats I recognize that car-wash @ Valleymede & Highway 7 my old stomping grounds!
Very nice!
Nice summer ride.

I'm not too familiar with the Bimers , any specifications for us ?
damn
they must pay u good!!
Its not a focus, but i guess it will have to do :D :D :D j/k

congrats, looks sweet. Love the black ones.
Wow man that is one nice car!
Nice! Hopefully we'll meet up one day and go for a rip somewhere twisty!

Congrats on a sweet ride!

I'm just happy only a section of my roof is bird bomb-accessible :ph34r: :P
Very nice looking ride :)

Shame you'll have to wait until it gets warm again to really enjoy the top down motoring...

NefCanuck
mpcv2000,Nov 17 2007, 05:38 PM Wrote:Nice summer ride.

I'm not too familiar with the Bimers , any specifications for us ?
[right][snapback]253001[/snapback][/right]

Well maybe thats going a bit too far as my top-of-the-line Z4s 3.0-liter inline-six was only capable of zero to 60 mph in 6.2 seconds, but being so close to the ground with the air rushing through my hair made it feel so much faster than the 745Li I just recently tested, even though its not. Its engine makes 225-horsepower at 5,900-rpm and 214 pounds-per-foot of torque at a modest 3,500-rpm, which is not particularly impressive next to a 350Z Roadster, for instance, but the power is adequate enough especially considering the Z4s svelte curb weight of 2,998 pounds. The inline-6 is smooth though, and features BMWs double-VANOS variable valve timing technology, which translated means soul stirring torque throughout
There are no flat spots or weak points anywhere between first and sixth gear. (Photo: Rob Rothwell, American Auto Press)
the rev range. Anyone familiar with the refined, athletic characteristics of modern, inline 6-cylinder Bimmer powerplants will understand firsthand the sensory pleasures they can evoke, revving smoothly without constriction, all the while producing a spine tingling exhaust note.