FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Clear Corners And Black Grille.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Looking for clear front turn indicator covers for a 2005 ZX3.

I'm also looking for a black replacement grille for a 2005 ZX3.

I'm located in Ottawa and sometimes travel to Toronto/Markham.
take a good look at the 2005 Model Year focus, the front turn signal indicator covers are not on this model, the turn signals are embedded into the head light assembly, if you want them clear just change the bulbs. also depending on if you have hte Street appearence front bumper or the factory bumper, you may or may not have corner illuminated reflectors. those are not turn signals, they are illuminating reflectors and they are the same since the 98 focus except the street appearence bumper, the reflectors are in the wheel arch and they dont make clear, just pull out the bulb if u really nee.d
paolo,Jan 18 2010, 06:03 PM Wrote:take a good look at the 2005 Model Year focus,  the front turn signal indicator covers are not on this model, the turn signals are embedded into the head light assembly,  if you want them clear just change the bulbs.  also depending on if you have hte Street appearence front bumper or the factory bumper, you may or may not have corner illuminated reflectors. those are not turn signals, they are illuminating reflectors and they are the same since the 98 focus except the street appearence bumper, the reflectors are in the wheel arch and they dont make clear, just pull out the bulb if u really nee.d
[right][snapback]299768[/snapback][/right]
He probably means side marker lights.

The only "black" grill for the 05+ is the ST (surround is body colour, and insert is grey) ... to get a completely black grill you need to mate the black ST surround with the insert from a regular chrome/black one ... check out my black '07 wagon on the home page to see what that looks like.
Yeah, I mean the side marker lights, they are amber, in front of the front wheel arch on the bumper. They sell them on ebay, I didn't know if anyone knew a Canadian source for them.