FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: One Last Meet! Everyone Come On!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
so anythonyD says to get on it and organize one. so, how about it fellas? who's down for a meet one last time? sundays forecast looks good so monday should turn out alright.

7:30 @ the staples parking lot

Monday, November 19th, 2007 (unless of course you guys propse a different day)

dixie / amico

whos in?

1. Spinal
i'll try....kinda far though
I'm out. I'll be at work.
i m in for sure.
i used to work on monday but not this coming monday..

i might bring bro with me..

1. Spinal
2. konafocuswrc
oh wait..isn't it aimco, not amico??
I'll be there, barring anything weird weather wise, but not 'til 8 or so

NefCanuck
man If it was earler in the day I'd be down to head north a few hours in a last ditch effort to extended car season... I work monday morning so I'd have to leave by like 6pm to make it home in time for bed.. dunno
i might come out but i work till 8 so well c
i will be working.. so no go for me
well we got 3.5 lol...why you guys work so late =(
come on guys, TM3 guys are gonna be out there too, and they only have 2 people confirmed so far! lol maybe this time we can beat them. also one guy mentioned going for food @ the new boston pizza, anyone interested? im down, personally i wouldn't wanna stand in the cold for very long.
I will try and make it out seeing that I haven't been out in ages. Might be just what I need to clear my head for a while. I have totally forgotten about the car this year with all the stuff going on with me.

Come on boys lets make this the best turn out of the year. Lets beat the 5 cars we had in the spring. LOL yeah right.
this looks to be turning out not too bad.

we have...

1. Spinal
2. Konafocuswrc
3. Nefcanuck (@ 8pm)
4. zx3_2nv (maybe @ 8pm)
5. Focus man, Focus. (hopefully)
6. Ticketz (830ish)
7. Nikiter (if i can convince him over msn LOL)
i'm out guys sorry.
ZED_not_zee,Nov 15 2007, 10:10 PM Wrote:man If it was earler in the day I'd be down to head north a few hours in a last ditch effort to extended car season...  I work monday morning so I'd have to leave by like 6pm to make it home in time for bed.. dunno
[right][snapback]252930[/snapback][/right]

i know u can do it buddy :D
so..is this address correct??
Dixie
1530 Aimco Boulevard

and 7 members showing up for sure??
i might show up at 7:30 or 8 depends on traffic..
Assuming I can get my mom's new TV hooked up fast enough I'm still a go. The fact that the Rogers crew failed to show up with her digital box today at all makes me wonder though <_<

NefCanuck
meets tonight guys!!! and nik i can't wait to see your reaction LOL
hey guys!

it has been forever since we have seen you guys!

looking forward to seeing everyone tonight.

if people are interested when we get there boston pizza is a possibility, if not . . timmies is right there so we dont have to freeze!

we have a bit more numbers now . . .but ur list is looking pretty good!

see you guys tonight!
konafocuswrc,Nov 18 2007, 08:15 PM Wrote:so..is this address correct??
Dixie
1530 Aimco Boulevard

and 7 members showing up for sure??
i might show up at 7:30 or 8 depends on traffic..
[right][snapback]253046[/snapback][/right]

Yes thats correct Dixie and aimco....So I hear that the TM3 club is buying pizza to night LOL

Pages: 1 2