FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Spotted: Black Svt Zx3--windsor
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Spotted a black SVT in the school lot with focuscanada.net stickers on it.

never seen it before and i was pretty sure i knew all of the windsor members

licesne plate said "OPYA"

anyone, you obviously are on here.
it was me,,, IO bought the wheels and bumpers. and stuck on the badging Ricer style
ZED_not_zee,Nov 14 2007, 07:10 PM Wrote:it was me,,, IO bought the wheels and bumpers. and stuck on the badging Ricer style
[right][snapback]252844[/snapback][/right]

rear disc too?? lol and why would you be parked in the student lot?
what you think I'm too old to be student?... jokes really you know I wouldn't do any of that... I'm guessing the prices of the used SVTF has come down.. I've seen a few around town in all colours.. even a rare comp orange Euro package SVTF from across the creek.
ZED_not_zee,Nov 14 2007, 09:46 PM Wrote:what you think I'm too old to be student?... jokes really you know I wouldn't do any of that... I'm guessing the prices of the used SVTF has come down.. I've seen a few around town in all colours.. even a rare comp orange Euro package SVTF from across the creek.
[right][snapback]252860[/snapback][/right]

really mr all performance/handling mods??

ive a yellow euro package one around once in a while. the thing about this one is that it had FC.net stickers on it. so they have to be on here lol
left a note on your windshield

found out who this is, not a member here, bought the car from someone in TO, im thinking it was sundowns car, anybody know if he finally sold it?
i'll ask him