FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: 2003 Zx5 Window Tinting
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Greetings!

Does anyone know of a decent tint shop in the Ottawa area? As well, any ballpark ideas on how much it would be to get a ZX5 tinted with 'regular' window tint (none of that coloured stuff)?

Thanks!
drbadskwerl,Nov 13 2007, 11:14 PM Wrote:Greetings!

Does anyone know of a decent tint shop in the Ottawa area?  As well, any ballpark ideas on how much it would be to get a ZX5 tinted with 'regular' window tint (none of that coloured stuff)?

Thanks!
[right][snapback]252780[/snapback][/right]

Hey,

Call Andre(FastTrack) @ 613-296-6126. Tell him Eric from Van and truck World sent you.
focusonthis_88,Nov 14 2007, 07:53 AM Wrote:Hey,

Call Andre(FastTrack) @ 613-296-6126.  Tell him Eric from Van and truck World sent you.
[right][snapback]252802[/snapback][/right]

I agree with Focusonthis... I got my windows tinted with FastTrack last summer (thanks to the tip ;)). No bubbles, no peeling, they were fast and pretty cheap.

drbadskwerl,Nov 13 2007, 11:14 PM Wrote:Greetings!

Does anyone know of a decent tint shop in the Ottawa area?  As well, any ballpark ideas on how much it would be to get a ZX5 tinted with 'regular' window tint (none of that coloured stuff)?

Thanks!
[right][snapback]252780[/snapback][/right]

I've had two cars done at Pearl automotive which is in Kanata.