FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Sun Visor Warning Label
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I just realized today those yellow/white warning labels on the sun visors are not stickers but actually painted on the sun visor!!!

Is it the LAW or something to have those labels on and visible at all times or can i cover that up and/or remove it? It's kinda ugly and i wanna put something else on the sun visor.

it's there because it's required by law, but you have the right to paint them over or remove the stickers as the car owner, they are there for the air bag warning & safety law when the car was sold new.

you will need them there in english and french if you plan on importing a car from the states.
and it is required to register car from outside of canada..
went to junk yard and grabbed sunvisor from 05+ focus..
ok so basically i can cover that up with anything else
ya i think you will need them if you have to get the car saftied though
ZX5focused,Nov 13 2007, 11:09 PM Wrote:ya i think you will need them if you have to get the car saftied though
[right][snapback]252778[/snapback][/right]

I don't think so, Atleast in Ontario, as that is not a requirement of the Certified / Safety ticket, as it's all mechanical & Electrical they look at, not specks about the safety equipment warning labels, if they did then all cars would be required to have their owners guide / booklet / manaul as all the specks & safety guidelines are written up in there.
I peeled those labels off within the first few days of owning my focus.

Nailpolish remover.
gone.