FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Nissan Sure Knew What They Were Doing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My friend calls me and say you have to come to Timmies and look in the parking lot... I was planing on hitting the meet spot any how so I cruised on over and what did I see?

his new car..

a White 92 Sky Line GTR... I don't care what any one has said about them not being all that Impressive.. Until you've rode in one with some one who knows how to drive your opinion is skewed... Because it was amazing! I too was always skeptical of it's "aw inspiring performance" but Wholly crap that thing must have been an super car in 92 because it still is now!

the acceleration in this thing snapped me back from not to 200k in a shorter time than I was comfortable with and the breaking just about slammed your head of the dash if you wanted... the seats were as good as any sparco or recaro seat if not much better and it just screemed exotic ,,, the only thing that reminded me it was a 92 was the sound of the clutch fan..

gotta hand it to the japanese.....they know how to "make things better" ....no pun intended :)
if your impressed with that then you'd be suprised how they opt out the name brands we know here with all the tech stuff & added features one normally wouldn't think of on a car.
did he get it fixed yet al? or is he still limping it around?

I cant wait to see the car cruising around
Im one of the guys that says its "not impressive"....plus 92 are so ugly.
i see one driving around Markham with the massive intercooler on the front
I agree that they arent the best looking car out there, but they are one helluva machine. Anybody who says different, def hasnt driven one.
i drive my cousin's R32, it was a blast to drive. took him around the the roundabout here and he almost tossed up his breakfast. the sad thing is he blew the motor or something by driving like a retard.
If it was not about RHD I would have one right tomorrow.
For less then $15K , getting a cool RWD car is a steal.
Saying that thinking you like to drive RWD cars...
For my taste and driving style RWD cars are way more fun to drive.
This is very personal tho..

mpcv2000,Nov 13 2007, 10:59 PM Wrote:If it was not about RHD I would have one right tomorrow.
For less then $15K , getting a cool RWD car is a steal.
Saying that thinking you like to drive RWD cars...
For my taste and driving style RWD cars are way more fun to drive.
This is very personal tho..
[right][snapback]252787[/snapback][/right]

thats cuz u had a mustang buddy B)
NikiterZTS,Nov 14 2007, 12:10 AM Wrote:thats cuz u had a mustang buddy  B)
[right][snapback]252790[/snapback][/right]

Not one , I had 2.. 87GT Vert 5 speed and 00 GT vert 5 speed too... :P
Unless that mustang was AWD... then there's no comparison... becasue the GTR defiantly is...

point that sucks... theirs an axil going through the oil pan!

and as for ugly.. well I like a women with substance not just looks.. so I guess that translates to cars too.

and zX5... well it runs fine now.. a lil prob in the head... taken care of now...
I've seen an R32 up in Oshawa when I was going to the GM plant. Damn near ran off the road staring, any (R32, R33, R34) Skyline GTR is my "when-I-win-the-lottery" car...