FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Is This A Good Deal?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
brand new items out of the store

16" Rota Slipstreams
Falken Azenis 615 (215/50/R16)

both items for the price of $1270 cash in hand

does this sound like a good price to ya? i could probably drop it to $1250 if i really wanted to.....but let me know
shop around...you can prob get a better deal nick..shop around..check a few rim website...wheelsnext.com can prob do better, and i can vouch for them that their good with their stuff and their really good to their customers
NikiterZTS,Nov 10 2007, 06:59 AM Wrote:brand new items out of the store

16" Rota Slipstreams
Falken Azenis 615 (215/50/R16)

both items for the price of $1270 cash in hand

does this sound like a good price to ya? i could probably drop it to $1250 if i really wanted to.....but let me know
[right][snapback]252539[/snapback][/right]

actually i think that is kind of a bad deal...

i've seen those wheels retail for around USD $141 per wheel and those tires are USD $90 per tire.. so with install figure it is USD $250 for each wheel/tire... i would expect to pay around USD$1000 for that setup

also RT615 don't come in that size.. closest is 215/45/16

^^sorry yea....maybe im a little wrong with the size....

yea rims are $175 for one.....its just hard to find them with that bolt patern.....but good to know that its not the best deal out there

p.s. ive seen one focus guy in BC selling this rims and some good(used tires on them) for a grand

but if you can find me those rims and tires for cheaper please let me know.....i need this for the future
thank you
with Winter around the corner you should be able to get lot better prices then that. No one wants to get a good set of rims/tires for winter so if you shop around i'm sure you can find a good price. Also tell them what's the lowest price you got, and i'm sure they would try to go lower then your previous price.
mo_focus,Nov 10 2007, 12:22 PM Wrote:with Winter around the corner you should be able to get lot better prices then that. No one wants to get a good set of rims/tires for winter so if you shop around i'm sure you can find a good price. Also tell them what's the lowest price you got, and i'm sure they would try to go lower then your previous price.
[right][snapback]252545[/snapback][/right]

well i did ask..."How about $1200?" they said nope..... :huh:
For $816 you can get the SVT Euro rims with fuzion ZRI 215/24/17 from the tire rack. You still have to pay duty but it should cost under a grand to have them shipped to your door
to put it in perspective.. a set of 16" OZ ultraleggera and bridgestone re-01r tires in 205/55/16 will be around $1150 before shipping from tire rack.. that would end up being a $100-$200 more expensive than the setup you were originally posting about, but i think it is a much much better setup (very lightweight wheel and full out summer tires.. instead of knockoff wheels and mediocre all season tires)
just found those rotas with 205/50/16 Nitto Neogens for $500 in BC.....what do you think the shipping is like on 4 wheels + tires on them from there to here?
I see Nick wants the same rims AND tires as me eh? lol j/ks I paid $800 for mine with rims and tires but they were used from YeloZX3 on this site. The tires are still in excellent shape and have tonnes of life left as well. None the less they are sweet rims and the tires dont let go of the road.