FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Wtb: Hatchback Tail Lights
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm looking for hatchback tail lights from 2000 to 2007 Focus both the left and right side. I would like the North American ones if possible but would also consider the European with the bulb holders.

Send me a message with what you have, Thanks.
are you looking for stock or aftermarket?

i got these for under $100 shipped!!!

http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewIt...e=STRK:MEWNX:IT

so there are deals to be had if you look hard enough on ebay ;)

edit: shiiping is $39 not $70 :D
FocusGuy7476,Apr 21 2010, 03:34 PM Wrote:I'm looking for hatchback tail lights from 2000 to 2007 Focus both the left and right side. I would like the North American ones if possible but would also consider the European with the bulb holders.

[right][snapback]305575[/snapback][/right]
When I put my Euro's on, my OE ones will be available - they are in excellent shape and I will include the bulbs and bulb holders. If you're not in a big hurry it will be worth your while to wait; they will be priced for quick sale.
ZTWsquared,Apr 21 2010, 08:18 PM Wrote:
FocusGuy7476,Apr 21 2010, 03:34 PM Wrote:I'm looking for hatchback tail lights from 2000 to 2007 Focus both the left and right side. I would like the North American ones if possible but would also consider the European with the bulb holders.

[right][snapback]305575[/snapback][/right]
When I put my Euro's on, my OE ones will be available - they are in excellent shape and I will include the bulbs and bulb holders. If you're not in a big hurry it will be worth your while to wait; they will be priced for quick sale.
[right][snapback]305580[/snapback][/right]

That would be great, I have no problem waiting for the OE ones. Shoot me a message with a price and I'll buy them off of you.
i have a pair from an 01 zx3 that i am parting out
I have passenger side tail light for only $20