FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Rare Sighting
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just down the street from me, a 2008 Ford Focus Sedan, white, of all colours, who wants white? B) With Ontario residents License Plates, not Dealer Plates ! Which means.... someone actually bought one :ph34r:

In my humble opinion, it doesn't look too bad "in the flesh" just not exciting enough.
Sorry, no camera with me in at the time.
I've already seen 2 blue ones driving round brampton both just the Se models. neither one had alloys.
Nasty lookin' things aren't they?
ANTHONYD,Nov 8 2007, 09:42 AM Wrote:Nasty lookin' things aren't they?
[right][snapback]252406[/snapback][/right]
Although it was dark, the one I saw was under a street light and it was white, so it didn't look too bad. It looked larger than I thought it would be, from the side, and except for the front end, it wasn't really, really bad. The wheelcovers are the same from the 2007, so they aren't impressive. It looked more upscale, with the chrome door handles and mirrors.IF I was in the market for a new car, and wasn't wanting a car with a little sportiness in it, it might be in my driveway. But, because I'm going through my mid life crisis :lol: and want something that isn't "an old man's car" I wouldn't be buying it, until some of the aftermarket manufacturers fix the front B)
oldeguy,Nov 8 2007, 10:07 AM Wrote:
ANTHONYD,Nov 8 2007, 09:42 AM Wrote:Nasty lookin' things aren't they?
[right][snapback]252406[/snapback][/right]
Although it was dark, the one I saw was under a street light and it was white, so it didn't look too bad. It looked larger than I thought it would be, from the side, and except for the front end, it wasn't really, really bad. The wheelcovers are the same from the 2007, so they aren't impressive. It looked more upscale, with the chrome door handles and mirrors.IF I was in the market for a new car, and wasn't wanting a car with a little sportiness in it, it might be in my driveway. But, because I'm going through my mid life crisis :lol: and want something that isn't "an old man's car" I wouldn't be buying it, until some of the aftermarket manufacturers fix the front B)
[right][snapback]252413[/snapback][/right]

the two I saw were both in the day time, and then later on I saw the one driving round at night. I have driven one, I love the lighting in the standard models the light blue lighting is really nice, but I really really hate the new tach & speedo they look like they came from the mustang or esacape, and I do like the styling of the new 2008 Focus, but I wouldn't buy one.
Going to the SVTOA meeting tonight @ Dixie Ford so I might actually get a chance to see one of these things "in the flesh"

It's likely a good thing that I won't have time to eat beforehand :throwup:

NefCanuck
i've seen a few on the highway, quite interesting cars.