FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: 1st Meet Of The Year Date Change?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It seems as though a lot of people wouldn't be able to make it out to Dave and Buster's next Friday for our 1st meet of the year.

So the question is this.. if we move it to Saturday (afternoon or evening), would you rather it be held then?

If so, please respond above... Please note to only respond if you can guarantee your attendance.

please respond by thursday so we can give people enough of a heads up.

thanks
Voted yes aft/evening hopefully between earlier than 7, but after 4pm works for me
I'd still say see my responce as before. lol
sat afternoon/evening is fine for me :lol:
You should just change the meeting place to the downers. I bet ya there would be a bigger turn out.
I had to maybe as I have no idea what next Saturday looks like yet (and maybe won't know til Sat AM :ph34r:

NefCanuck
oh crap i just realized this meet is tonite and haven't RSVP'd yet.
anyone from Sauga wanna join and head down? lmk.
why did i think it was tonite? i must have got it mixed with Massive Mondays. anyways see u guys on friday
Mornings aren't your thing Paolo lol

Anyway Sat afternoon or evening is good for me. You just have to decide before Sat because I will be coming from the Hammer with the GF.
looks like we'll have to keep the original date guys... hope a few of ya's can make it out on Friday.