FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Cool
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This morning, on my way into work, after having to detour my way half way around Durham to get to Toronto, I almost wore an Acura insignia stamped into my forehead, due to my own stupidity. :o Ladies and Gentlemen, get your snow tires on your cars, and be mindful of the road conditions. Winter is on it's way :(
It sure is. I was in Barrie this morning for training and it was snowing like crazy. Roads were crap and if I had to guess, 2-3 inches of snow?? :ph34r:
i had to scrape my windows this morning......i'll put snows tomorrow
makes me glad I live in the GTA.
Frost__2001,Nov 7 2007, 09:51 PM Wrote:makes me glad I live in the GTA.
[right][snapback]252383[/snapback][/right]

Damn straight, but I went outside to get the paper and it tried to SNOW on me at Hurontario & Dundas in Mississauga at 9AM! :ph34r:

NefCanuck
GTA people still have another couple weeks to worry about anything, then about a month to worry about anything severe.
D-Dub,Nov 8 2007, 09: Wrote:GTA people still have another couple weeks to worry about anything, then about a month to worry about anything severe.
[right][snapback]252407[/snapback][/right]
Tell that to the guy who hugged the guardrail on the 401, in the snow, that caused it to close for a few too many hours. I almost found the ditch on a side road, totally my mistake, because I haven't done my snows yet. They're going on this weekend
D-Dub,Nov 8 2007, 09: Wrote:GTA people still have another couple weeks to worry about anything, then about a month to worry about anything severe.
[right][snapback]252407[/snapback][/right]

come to Brampton durring winter, there is nothing to worry about at all unles you live on a side street after a major snow fall. City officals are very anal about keeping their streets snow free, same with the down town where they truck out all the snow after it's been plowed.