FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Leafs And Ford
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Leaf and Ford, very much the same........great history, some exciting team members, but, a lot of disappointment. :(
oldeguy,Nov 7 2007, 09:56 AM Wrote:Leaf and Ford, very much the same........great history, some exciting team members, but, a lot of disappointment. :(
[right][snapback]252326[/snapback][/right]

:wtf:
ANTHONYD,Nov 7 2007, 11:16 AM Wrote:
oldeguy,Nov 7 2007, 09:56 AM Wrote:Leaf and Ford, very much the same........great history, some exciting team members, but, a lot of disappointment. :(
[right][snapback]252326[/snapback][/right]

:wtf:
[right][snapback]252334[/snapback][/right]
Leafs: losers, but we keep hoping......
Ford: have good products, but could be better.....
Thus, both are disappoinments.

This is more of a stetement about the Leafs, I'm getting a bit down about them, too soon. It's usually February when I start to get somewhat depressed about the Leafs, not November
oldeguy,Nov 7 2007, 11:26 AM Wrote:It's usually February when I start to get somewhat depressed about the Leafs, not November
[right][snapback]252336[/snapback][/right]

You know there are drugs to help that. :lol:
Oscar The Grouch,Nov 7 2007, 12:57 PM Wrote:
oldeguy,Nov 7 2007, 11:26 AM Wrote:It's usually February when I start to get somewhat depressed about the Leafs, not November

[right][snapback]252344[/snapback][/right]

the prescription is: Become an Ottawa/Montreal fan
Flofocus,Nov 7 2007, 01:15 PM Wrote:
Oscar The Grouch,Nov 7 2007, 12:57 PM Wrote:

[right][snapback]252344[/snapback][/right]

the prescription is: Become an Ottawa/Montreal fan
[right][snapback]252345[/snapback][/right]
That would be so wrong........
Hey, at least Ford brings home Car of the Year Awards more often than "never in the last 40 years". ;)
It is said that changing your favorite team to Ottawa or Montreal is like clensing your soul.......... especially when you use to be a Leaf fan.
Burnin21,Nov 7 2007, 01:17 PM Wrote:It is said that changing your favorite team to Ottawa or Montreal is like clensing your soul.......... especially when you use to be a Leaf fan.
[right][snapback]252349[/snapback][/right]

I'd substitute "selling" for "cleansing" myself in that sentence :lol: and since my soul is in hock to more places than I care to admit, no sale...

NefCanuck
OAC_Sparky,Nov 7 2007, 01:50 PM Wrote:Hey, at least Ford brings home Car of the Year Awards more often than "never in the last 40 years". ;)
[right][snapback]252347[/snapback][/right]
Agreed.
But, I'm starting to notice that I have to defend being a Leaf fan and a Ford Fan. :blink:
My dad is a die hard Leafs fan.
He remembers seeing them win the cup.
YEAH... He's that OLD!!! lol
I'm 40 years old, I was 2 months old and in diapers the last time the Leafs won the Cup.

I fully expect to be 80 and in diapers again by the time they win the next one.

:lol:
I was just turning ten when the Leafs won. Up until that year I was a Canadiens fan, because my Mom told me so. :lol: When the Canadiens lost, I became a Leafs fan. :blink: At least I haven't changed favourite car manufacturers :)
Gravter,Nov 7 2007, 03:09 PM Wrote:My dad is a die hard Leafs fan.
He remembers seeing them win the cup.
YEAH... He's that OLD!!! lol
[right][snapback]252354[/snapback][/right]

Yeah, my late dad saw the parade down Yonge St. in '67 as a FOB from Switzerland. Didn't know what the hell was going on at the time but he said it was one hell of a party regardless...

Shame he won't be around to see the next one :( (Hell, I hope I'M around for the next one :ph34r:)

NefCanuck