FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Fs: Kw Variant 1 Coilovers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm selling a set of KW Variant 1 Coilovers for a 00-04 focus (non-wagon) .. i have the rear shocks, there just missing from the pic

$300 + shipping

[Image: kwcoilovers.jpg]
schade,Nov 6 2007, 08:32 PM Wrote:I'm selling a set of KW Variant 1 Coilovers for a 00-04 focus (non-wagon) ..  i have the rear shocks, there just missing from the pic

$300 + shipping

[Image: kwcoilovers.jpg]
[right][snapback]252286[/snapback][/right]

hey, just wondering how many kms you have on these what the ride is like, the drop, and if they are ready to be put in... i am very interested in these
thanks paul
i never got around to putting them in my car ... so i can't tell you the ride quality ... but from what others say, the ride quality is decent but can get firm if you lower them completly and the km's are about 40000 from what i was told by the old owner

I think the lowest it well go is 2.5"

one of the adjuster rings is still pretty stiff to turn the last time i was playing with them, so you might wanna try and free them up alittle first before you install them .. but other than that, there ready to go in
btw the front struts are blowen on the kit the dampner rod should sit alot higher then they are, unless you have then bound down to that point.