FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Track 1 More Time Before Winter
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The title says it all a few of us are heading to cayuga on sat dasilva racing is cruzing down with a few stangs and a few 4 bangers are meeting there and having some test and tune fun pm me for more details it would be nice to have some foci out there
Circuit or drag?

Hmmm... I'd have to take the daily driver... that probably wouldn't go over well with the wifey...
Hrm, I'll have to see what my Saturday schedule is like but if I'm free I'll head down (Now that I've gotten the hang of the launch and tuned up the autobox shift points, I might actually suprise more than a stickered Honda :P)

NefCanuck
if 'ts the road course I'm in... if it's the strip sorry not worth the drive when Milan is 45 mins away
im 99% sure its drag.......
its quarter mile but the circut course might be open but im not sure check out http://www.mustangtoystore.com or email the track guys at toronto motorsport speedway
hope you guys have fun, i'd come but...my fofo probably won't be doing so hot lol.
Spinal,Nov 9 2007, 01:40 PM Wrote:hope you guys have fun, i'd come but...my fofo probably won't be doing so hot lol.
[right][snapback]252511[/snapback][/right]

its good to have a base time....id go if i was u....at least you won't be only fofo there

go man
I'd go, but I think Sparta is a bit closer.

Although it might be worth the extra couple bucks in gas. What time does the event start?
from 11 to 5ish
ZX3_2NV,Nov 9 2007, 11:28 PM Wrote:from 11 to 5ish
[right][snapback]252533[/snapback][/right]

I had a pretty decent time today.

btw. Was that you (ZX3_2NV) with the bad ass turbo ZX3?
pics?

times?
ohh someguy i didn't know it was u from the forums yaa that was me i got just a few pics but made a few decent passes best 13.1 granny shifting the tranny it's still not as smooth as i need it to be
ZX3_2NV,Nov 11 2007, 12:47 PM Wrote:ohh someguy i didn't know it was u from the forums yaa that was me i got just a few pics but made a few decent passes best 13.1 granny shifting the tranny it's still not as smooth as i need it to be
[right][snapback]252573[/snapback][/right]

Not a problem. I'm not that great in social situations, so don't worry about it.
Someguy_ca what was your time?
16.057 @ 88.69 mph. Not bad for a guy who is used to launching a big heavy ass truck, with an automatic trans.
^^ u should be running low to mid 15's
NikiterZTS,Nov 13 2007, 06:08 PM Wrote:^^ u should be running low to mid 15's
[right][snapback]252740[/snapback][/right]

Ya. I suck. lol