FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Wtb (buy / Borrow) Rj45 10pin (not 8) Crimper Tool
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I need a Tool that is similar to an RJ45 CAT5 Cable crimper tool, but instead of crimping the normal 8 conductor CAT-5 wires, I need it to crimp a special 10 conductor Ethernet wire, proprietary wires used for nokia flashing devices. I have the ends, I have the cables, just need to buy or borrow a tool from someone here in the GTA if possible, plz respond if you are a Teck Saavy and know what I am talking about.

P.S. for the Moderators, I PM'd you about leaving feedback for another member after a transaction took place, to tell you his feedback post was deleted (well its not here so it might be moved/hidden) and I would need to leave feedback for him, so could a mod check their PM history for me? thanks. I already left previous feedback for the member so I dont want to start fresh again, just find it for me so I can add more feedback.
I've got a couple sets of crimpers, but no 5pair heads.
I'll check the manufacturers maybe someone has one, might be able to price one for you with my employee discount.

paolo,Nov 6 2007, 12:12 AM Wrote:I need a Tool that is similar to an RJ45 CAT5 Cable crimper tool, but instead of crimping the normal 8 conductor CAT-5 wires, I need it to crimp a special 10 conductor Ethernet wire, proprietary wires used for nokia flashing devices.  I have the ends, I have the cables, just need to buy or borrow a tool from someone here in the GTA if possible, plz respond if you are a Teck Saavy and know what I am talking about.
[right][snapback]252244[/snapback][/right]
Thanks jert, I would gladly buy one even if it is backwards compatible with 4-pair and 5-pair crimping so i can replace my old aging crimp tool.
Way to pick the impossible.
I can't source anything affordable.
I can recommend you try Digi International or Moxa.com for a 10-pin to DB# type cable.
That's all I got for now.
Sorry.

Jeremy
any luck?
http://dkc3.digikey.com/PDF/T073/0289.pdf
http://dkc3.digikey.com/PDF/T073/0281.pdf

you can also check sayal, electrosonic, active electronics, and TES. All probably carry them but you might have to order it.