FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Here Goes Nothin'
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Gettin' my last coffee in me now.... Goin' out to put up the xmas lights.

Ho Ho Ho.

Switch those tires boys. we're hittin' minus figures soon!

:lol:
hahaha I got my xmas tree up already , soon be time to buy some winters
ANTHONYD,Nov 4 2007, 08:56 AM Wrote:we're hittin' minus figures soon!
[right][snapback]252177[/snapback][/right]

We've been hitting -5 during the night here for almost a week now!
And I'm not done with my fall chores... argghhh.
This weekend, I built a small 10x8 shed to get some junk out of my garage.
I can't even put a car in my 22x24 garage!
x-Mas lights... not before december 1st.
Anthony sure does everything early enough......i didn't even finish undressing myself from Halloween and here come Xmas lights
Today is " Mowthelawnwinterfertilizerputawaythepatiofurniturecoverthecentralairunit " Day.

Then I have to start working on the atrocity that is my garage. :(
it snowed here today.
FocusGuy7476,Nov 4 2007, 01:14 PM Wrote:it snowed here today.
[right][snapback]252190[/snapback][/right]
[Image: nelson-haha.gif]
put my lights up today - learned my lesson last yr and froze my *uckin hands off !! Don't wait too long .............

And oh yah - NEVER turn them on before 01 Dec ......... LOL
its 53F outside right now... :ph34r:
OAC_Sparky,Nov 4 2007, 05:43 PM Wrote:
FocusGuy7476,Nov 4 2007, 01:14 PM Wrote:it snowed here today.
[right][snapback]252190[/snapback][/right]
[Image: nelson-haha.gif]
[right][snapback]252191[/snapback][/right]

but it all melted by noon.
Sounds like you guys had a more exciting weekend than I did!

I ended up taking the wife and one of her friends from work shopping Saturday. Went to the Galleria -- what a joke. Took 15 minutes to find parking. The place was jam packed! It was as bad as the day after (our) Thanksgiving down here. Went to Target too, and that place was picked clean. They couldn't stock the shelves fast enough.

By the end of that day, I just wanted to drink myself into oblivion.

*Oh yeah! I forgot. Buses. BUSES OF PEOPLE GOING TO TARGET. I saw 2 of them outside of the store. Who knows how many of them were in and out all day Saturday.
torradan,Nov 5 2007, 07:54 AM Wrote:Sounds like you guys had a more exciting weekend than I did!

I ended up taking the wife and one of her friends from work shopping Saturday.  Went to the Galleria -- what a joke.  Took 15 minutes to find parking.  The place was jam packed!  It was as bad as the day after (our) Thanksgiving down here.  Went to Target too, and that place was picked clean.  They couldn't stock the shelves fast enough.

By the end of that day, I just wanted to drink myself into oblivion.

*Oh yeah!  I forgot.  Buses.  BUSES OF PEOPLE GOING TO TARGET.  I saw 2 of them outside of the store.  Who knows how many of them were in and out all day Saturday.
[right][snapback]252219[/snapback][/right]

you can thanks the higher canadian dollar for all that mess I'm sure. but putting up or turning on christmas lights before the 11th of November seems sorta wrong to me.
I put them up.

We won;t turn them on until dec.
I got to buy new stuff, all my x-mas stuff is in Calgary :P
I rented a sheet metal break and made a cap to cover the seem between my house and sun room roof...

For all those talking of cleaning garages,, yea mine too is about 22X24 and there's a one meter wide path to the back I need to rent a dumpster .. lol and I poured cement for a new shed as-well are we all the same?
Agh, reminds me that I have to dive into my storage room and dig out the Christmas tree (It was easier before I bought the Focus, no giant boxes of stock parts cluttering the place up :lol: :P)

Haven't needed to turn on the heat yet though... they've set the lobby under my unit on "boil" apparently <_<

NefCanuck