FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Ok... Who Was It?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I'm minding my own business today driving back from Burlington doing about 135ish when I'm being tailgated. I'm just about to move over when the driver flashes me!! <_< Ok there was a car next to me I was passing so where did you think I was going to go. I look over and eventually the car passes me it's a dark blue ZX3 dark tint, WW kit exhaust on chrome wheels and Ontario plates. I'm expecting the driver who was in such a hurry to zip away at high speed. But the driver just hangs around a car length in front of me. I end up having to move back into the fast late and the guy just sits there doing just over 140 and I've not got cars staking up behind me.

I'm just about to return the favor and flash my highs when the driver brake checks me!! I don't tailgate EVER so it was like WTF I moved over and zipped past in the middle lane. Thinking wtf people are crazy in Ontario I want to go back to Maui.

15 mins later I'm going over the skyway in St Catharines and the same car goes zipping past me going from one late to another no signaling or respect for anyone else on the road.

So to the driver I have your plate number a good description of your car and I know 4 OPP officers and am very good friends with two NRP officers. They now have that information.

Grow up and stop driving like a moron! If you had of hit me when you brake checked me trust me it wouldn't have been just your car that would have been damaged. :angry:

To everyone else Hey how's it goin? I'm married now!! LOL crazy times!
STFU your crying about how other people drive. And you knowing OPP officers and having a plate number also gets you no where.

Congrats on being married though :)
Mason,Nov 4 2007, 07:53 AM Wrote:STFU your crying about how other people drive. And you knowing OPP officers and having a plate number also gets you no where.

Congrats on being married though  :)
[right][snapback]252170[/snapback][/right]

Nice post Mason.
Good contribution.... tool... :rolleyes:

Simon, good t see you're doing well. I have NO idea who that was riding you ass and being a moron. I was tailgated by an asshole in an SVT the other day with a friggin' park bench spoiler strapped to the hatch :lol: (asian guy with a hat on sideways)

Seems these kind of tools are being spotted driving these cars more and more lately.
135-140ish.........just asking to get pulled over......you and your blue zx3 buddy there

why do you guys speed like that, when the law is out there to F%$# everyone over?

with this law im more of a right>> lane person now
Simon go though the Focus Canada BBQ pictures Im sure you'll find the car in there.
D-Dub,Nov 4 2007, 04: Wrote:Simon go though the Focus Canada BBQ pictures Im sure you'll find the car in there.
[right][snapback]252189[/snapback][/right]
ditto
I know what you mean man...seems that there are more and more folks out there that wanna fool around, but get carried away. I have people wanna mess with me in the Stang all the time, or they wanna see if I'll turn it loose (something I don't do often). I've got nothing to prove, just have a car that's quicker than average, and sometimes I only feel like sandbagging it on the highway (do only 120-ish).

I plan to leave the exterior of this car mostly stock so that people will be less inclined to hassle me more than they already do, and also look like it's not a vehicle that can skool them in more ways than straightline...

L8tz
NikiterZTS,Nov 4 2007, 10:34 AM Wrote:135-140ish.........just asking to get pulled over......you and your blue zx3 buddy there

why do you guys speed like that, when the law is out there to F%$# everyone over?

with this law im more of a right>>  lane person now
[right][snapback]252185[/snapback][/right]

Comfortable speed. Move over. :lol:
im moving just cause i wanna keep my car for the next 7 days.........115-120 tops for this guy right here
Euro Ford Fan,Nov 4 2007, 12:53 AM Wrote:So to the driver I have your plate number a good description of your car and I know 4 OPP officers and am very good friends with two NRP officers. They now have that information.
I hope you mentioned the part about you going 135 to 140 when you gave it to them. :rolleyes:

PS. I really don't care how fast you go; I have no aversion to speed myself. I just think it's funny that you'd give report someone acting like an asshat when you're doing 35-40 over the limit yourself.

Euro Ford Fan,Nov 4 2007, 12:53 AM Wrote:So to the driver I have your plate number a good description of your car and I know 4 OPP officers and am very good friends with two NRP officers. They now have that information.

They will send him a letter in the mail just to let him know someone saw something, but only if you filed an official form at a police station. Otherwise he can't be touched.

Ain't driving fun nowadays :lol:
OAC_Sparky,Nov 4 2007, 08:22 PM Wrote:
I hope you mentioned the part about you going 135 to 140 when you gave it to them. :rolleyes:

PS. I really don't care how fast you go; I have no aversion to speed myself. I just think it's funny that you'd give report someone acting like an asshat when you're doing 35-40 over the limit yourself.
[right][snapback]252208[/snapback][/right]

x2
Hey SImon.. congrats on the marriage!

Speeding or not, there wasn't really any excuse for the driver of the blue zx3 to act like he did. While I wouldn't condone speeding, the zx3 showed a total lack of respect of the speed he was travelling at as well as others on the road.

Why people feel the need to turn this back on EFF, I don't really understand.

Hell, if I'm doing 120 on the highway, and all other lanes are empty, I'm a bit miffed myself when I get cutoff from some guy who thinks his broken ass grand am is racing monaco on the 400.

I'd love to have a chat with the focus wagon that cut off people swerving out of the 404-401 merge approaching leslie... if you couldn't keep up with me accelerating on the ramp, where was the need to keep speeding up to pass the 2 cars way in front of you before leslie when the entire highway behind me was clear??

BTW...Mason, isn't there a curb you need to back into somewhere?
I dont think people are trying to turn this around on him, their just trying to give him the heads up that before he posts should lie about his speed next time.
I think the real reason why there are more moron focus drivers out there is because it's getting known in cricles now for being cheap & easy to mod, not to mention the first gen of focus' are now cheap enough for those morons to buy them.
darkpuppet,Nov 5 2007, 09:18 AM Wrote:BTW...Mason, isn't there a curb you need to back into somewhere?
[right][snapback]252221[/snapback][/right]

Ouch.
Frost__2001,Nov 5 2007, 11:24 AM Wrote:I think the real reason why there are more moron focus drivers out there is because it's getting known in cricles now for being cheap & easy to mod, not to mention the first gen of focus' are now cheap enough for those morons to buy them.
[right][snapback]252226[/snapback][/right]

So I guess we'll be seeing some Fugly Foci out there. Better get the Foci Patrol out and about to stop Fuglies from occurring.
^^--- too late.. I've already seen a couple aluminum-equipped sedans with dual tipped fart cans configured into rain catchers and running dented 19" rims.

I think all the mods that were popular with the Cavaliers are making their appearance on focuses now...
OAC_Sparky,Nov 5 2007, 12:21 PM Wrote:
darkpuppet,Nov 5 2007, 09:18 AM Wrote:BTW...Mason, isn't there a curb you need to back into somewhere?

Ouch.
[right][snapback]252231[/snapback][/right]

is what the muffler was screaming....or should i say scraping :ph34r:
ZX5focused,Nov 5 2007, 02:18 PM Wrote:
OAC_Sparky,Nov 5 2007, 12:21 PM Wrote:

Ouch.
[right][snapback]252231[/snapback][/right]

is what the muffler was screaming....or should i say scraping :ph34r:
[right][snapback]252237[/snapback][/right]

Mea. How many people Dent rims, rub things, bump things, Tear body kits.
Come up with somthing original pupit ur lame.
Pages: 1 2