FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Winter Rims/rubber For Sale
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys, I'm getting rid of my Focus and getting a truck so I no longer need my winter rims.

They were purchased 2 winters ago but only used for 1/2 of each of the past 2 winters, so really only been used for 1 full winter season. They were purchased at Canadian Tire, I believe they are 15" in size. Awesome shape, pretty much full tread left. We're looking to get $500 for them. Fantastic deal guys.

Unfortunately I don't have any pics to post and as I'm moving out of Provice tomorrow I won't be able to get any up. We'd really prefer not to ship as its a hastle, so lets say this is a Saskatchewan deal only (closer to Regina the better).

I won't be able to respond to any posts here as my computer fried the other night (I'm posting from my mom's computer) and won't have access to a computer for at least another week after tomorrow when I leave.

As I will not be around, please contact my dad Wayne at home at 306-543-5258 or his cell at 306-530-5909. He's a great guy, loves to chat. Set something up and you can come look at them or whatever.

When I get my computer back up and running and have become more settled in Calgary I'll post some pic's of the new truck. Thanks guys.

02ztsian

Welcome to Calgary (ya it's early but what the hey)!
Check out the Calgary Focus site if you end up not selling and have to bring them with you.
http://www.calgaryfocus.com/smf/
GO RIDERS!!!
02ztsian,Nov 3 2007, 05:35 AM Wrote:Welcome to Calgary (ya it's early but what the hey)!
Check out the Calgary Focus site if you end up not selling and have to bring them with you.
http://www.calgaryfocus.com/smf/
GO RIDERS!!!
[right][snapback]252137[/snapback][/right]

I ended up getting more than expected in the trade in for the Focus so I got rid of it. I picked up a 2007 F150 FX4, pretty much fully loaded it just doesn't have a sunroof or leather interior. It's dang nice! I'll post pictures once I can find my camera in the mass of crap I moved out here.