FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: How Was Everyone's Halloween?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Was pretty decent here.

I counted 35 kids, and 33 thank yous. A couple of REALLY good costumes too. As much as I really don't like kids, I really enjoy seeing the little ones all dressed up as lions and ladybugs and stuff and just having a good time.

The best was a grim reaper costume. The kid had this huge hood up over his head, some black fabric covering his face, and some really dimly lit red lights behind it for eyes. It was really spooky, and I wish I had taken a picture.

Had one kid who was pissed at my selection of candy.

And another kid who decided to just reach into the candy dish and try to grab a handful of candy. Told him to get his hand out and I got a dirty look. So he got a handful of gum.

Overall, it gets a B+ because I actually got the thank yous.
Played golf, came home, had a nap before work, never saw a kid.

I love Halloween when the wife takes care of it!
I only got about 25 at my door.
But, I do live in a dead en street with only 5 -6 house on my street.
My brother usualy gets over 200 at his house.
I got pretty much all thank you's too.
appartment dweller here -- 0 kids.. woot woot!
darkpuppet,Nov 1 2007, 08:22 AM Wrote:appartment dweller here -- 0 kids.. woot woot!
[right][snapback]252065[/snapback][/right]

X2 here, I didn't do anything but sleep after working & then take a friend home later in the evening, had halloween been on or near to the weekend it might have been a bit different.
i was at the club......one of the few that were open in Torono......so obviosly there were like 3464567537546766587686 gazillion people (all dressed up too)

0 here (the condo does goodie bags for resident kids @ security) except I heard the little hellions two doors down coming & going :angry:

I swear I'm going to brain those lazy parents with anvil one of these days

NefCanuck