FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: A Few Foci Pics
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My ZX3 Turbo

Tuners Against Street Racing (Won Best Domestic)
[Image: P1000078.jpg]
Tuning at Dasilva Racing
[Image: P1000034.jpg]
[Image: P1000044.jpg]
[Image: P1000042.jpg]
At The Track
[Image: P1000119.jpg]
[Image: n502132541_268164_3918.jpg]
[Image: n500778684_126244_3222.jpg]
After The Track
[Image: P1000222.jpg]
[Image: P1000220.jpg]
Modified Mustang / Joes Garage Cruize
[Image: cruize.jpg]
[Image: P1000391.jpg]
[Image: P1000390.jpg]
[Image: P1000392.jpg]
My Foci
[Image: foci.jpg]
Daily Driver
[Image: P1000349-1.jpg]
Driveways
[Image: P1000408-1.jpg]
[Image: P1000415.jpg]
[Image: P1000424.jpg]

there's that orange $85000 beast

what HID's do u have in your DD?
As always, your car looks great.
Looks awsome man. How hard were you pulling when that mount broke?
what are your current numbers?? dyno/track?
Nice SVT, I like the roush front bumper. How good is the quality on that bumper? Does it comes with a front grill?

Are those ther Cervini side skirts?
euro,Oct 26 2007, 04:39 PM Wrote:Nice SVT, I like the roush front bumper. How good is the quality on that bumper? Does it comes with a front grill?

Are those ther Cervini side skirts?
[right][snapback]251810[/snapback][/right]

1st NOT A SVT, Nik whatever Garage16.ca sells is what kind of hid they are A++ HIDS I Must say,

Focus man well i broke on my 1st hard run after launching and hitting 2nd gear,

for #'s i have it Detuned to 280 whp cause i keep brakeing drivetrain stuff its made a pass at 345 whp already with a lil bit of space for timing left as for drag no decent passes yet having alot of problems shifting im hitting 1.8 60 foots and over 100 mph after i pick up from 3rd runnning 14 ,15 sec passes it should be a low 12 sec car if not a high 11 well c when i get a built tranny and cables in over the winter

and euro sorry u hit a soft spot i feel like when people think i own a svt they are taking away my workmanship ive worked hard for my car to look and perform as it does and yes there cervini side skirts with a lil custom touch ive added and the roush THE REAL Roush Polyuranthane bumper is great but very hard to find all you can find now are fiberglass repilcas
Sorry man, I just looked under your hood :P Nice black-top (zetec-e) I know the roush front bumper is hard to find :P . I was trying to find one 3 months ago and yeah it's all fiberglass s*** now. I'll go with a SVT or Rieger front bumper.
Very nice focus.
Andrew pm sent
congrats on 1 hell of a foci!

What kind of turbo r u running?
what kind of tune?
do u have a lsd?
I'm Running a GT 37 Garrett Turbo, SCT Pro Racer Package (that is for salein the classifies) and i will be installing a lsd over the winter
ooooh~turbo~ :wub:
Nice setup

car looks good!!
what drag strip is that? and very nice machine.
^^Cayuga?

and im really really suprised this monster still doesn't have LSD in it

"prepare for power, before you put the power" ;)
i've never been to one before, i'd like to go sometime. we should setup a day where everyone travels down there.
Is that a Roush kit? Looks niiiice.
Spinal,Oct 28 2007, 09:21 PM Wrote:i've never been to one before, i'd like to go sometime. we should setup a day where everyone travels down there.
[right][snapback]251907[/snapback][/right]

yea keep dreaming......just like i am :lol: i haven't been to any track days set up by mods or such since i joined the site (but chicken wings/beer and bbq on another hand is different, people love to eat on this site not racing around :P )

you better off set up the date yourself....i've done this, this past summer and 3 other focus's came out + we saw another svtf at the track.....so 5 cars all together it was.....go to cayuga site....see their scedual....and post a day (weekend prefer.) .....ofcourse for the next year......im sure 10 or so cars will show up then

good luck
one day at cayuga one day at st thomas Actually where having a final test and tune day on nov 10 if anyone is interested

not having an lsd is not the problem im having i spin both slicks no problem im having from problems with the shifter linkages and selector

and for it being a roush kit its far from the only thing on the car thats roush is the front bumper and my spoiler thats not in the pics the entire turbo set up is complete One off Custom manifold and all