FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Newest Must Have Item For Your Car.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
that's ridiculous.....i don't want to drive around knowing i've got feces and urine in my car somewhere.....i'd much rather jus find a bush and leave some good fertilizer for ol mother nature!
cornflakes,Oct 25 2007, 04:08 PM Wrote:that's ridiculous.....i don't want to drive around knowing i've got feces and urine in my car somewhere.....i'd much rather jus find a bush and leave some good fertilizer for ol mother nature!
[right][snapback]251715[/snapback][/right]
There's urine and feces with us wherever we go, unless you've had an enema in the last hour.. :o
OAC_Sparky,Oct 25 2007, 04:12 PM Wrote:
cornflakes,Oct 25 2007, 04:08 PM Wrote:that's ridiculous.....i don't want to drive around knowing i've got feces and urine in my car somewhere.....i'd much rather jus find a bush and leave some good fertilizer for ol mother nature!
There's urine and feces with us wherever we go, unless you've had an enema in the last hour.. :o
[right][snapback]251716[/snapback][/right]

LOL...sick... :lol:
mmmmmmmmm.....enema
Quote:cardboard toilet bowl

:blink: :blink:

and that seems like a recipe for the worst in car spill of all time
cool....so has anyone checked out 2girls1cup.com yet? since we are on this topic
NikiterZTS,Oct 25 2007, 04:03 PM Wrote:cool....so has anyone checked out 2girls1cup.com yet?  since we are on this topic
[right][snapback]251724[/snapback][/right]

OMG Thats SICK. Where do you find this S#!t? No punn intended.
^ my gf caught me watching this just now... she said :censored2: forget it! damn :( lol
:twak: :throwup:
i heard its pretty bad......good thing my computer won't open that site
OMG that is so gross
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWw
OAC_Sparky,Oct 25 2007, 03:12 PM Wrote:
[right][snapback]251716[/snapback][/right]

Ugh... revolting is about the nicest word I can use for that idea :ph34r:

Enema -shudder- bad memories... BAD MEMORIES! :lol:

NefCanuck
NikiterZTS,Oct 25 2007, 10:27 PM Wrote:i heard its pretty bad......good thing my computer won't open that site
[right][snapback]251740[/snapback][/right]

You made us look at that site without even looking at it your self. You sick bastard. I am having nightmares about that. I am never eating chocolate soft-serve ever again.