FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Custom Focus F/s In Ontario
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

02ztsian

Recognize this car?
http://www.trader.ca/powerpage/details.asp...00965&noflash=Y
Looks like he's trying to re-coup all the man hours spent on this car.
PASS THAT CRACK!!!
must be a typo :)

its actually 8500.00

there is no way a focus can be worth that much, not even the RS is that much, is it? plus the RS is 4wd and turbo pushing around 300HP.

02ztsian

Phone him up-if it's $8500 I'm flying out TONIGHT!!!!!
engine comes with it??
engine is in hatch or something??
hood kinda looks weird..
if its 8500 then thats a decent deal for a totally custom ride. If it passes certification/etest thats a different story :P
I dont think its 8500, looks like the same seats I have!
Wow!!! $$$$$....It is a rare car...That Focus has the V6 motor swap put into the hatch

It was in Focusfanatics magazine too

$85 000 noway
$58 000 maybe
$8500 Take it

yeah if it's professionally done it could be the correct price on what they are asking for it.
Looks pretty cool. Not to sure about the hood. SHO V6 in the hatch, interesting.

$85,000.00 Not a chance!!!!!!!
Thats been there for years in the showroom, its nice but for show only, they likely want 85g's.

David
Nice bodykit, cept for the big fogs....
and its cf body panelling, no?

probably more than 8k in Cf work then. :blink:
yea i remember this car from the focus mag

so i called them.....it is $85,000 so all u lowballers chill out hehe

anyways its got V6 on the back, rear wheel drive, Ford GT suspension,some nascar fuel tank and ect......they said over 100Gz invested....oh well.......still won't pay that much

i didn't talk to the owner but i did get his number....so if anyone is interested in talking to the guy and ask what exectly has been done to this car, pm me
i'm sorry but for 85G's I can get a porche or an aston martin or lotus...jebus...
It is just because the car is not for sale , this is a good advertising tool if you want to draw some type of clientels to your dealership.

The owner of the car must be renting it t dealers aross the US...

Who would pay that much money for this car , honestly......

But you know sometime people have too much money and don't know what to do with it so they buy crazy things . :lol:

Actully no Its Anthony Politos Real Car he had the car bilt a few years ago full carbon fiber widebody sho mid engine with some toys no supercharger though. Polito Ford isn't ur normal dealership he use to build festivas with V8 back in the day and that what inspired this build if you guys came on the Mustang Cruize with me you could of seen this car in real life i have some pics up in my thread in from the streets

ps when he 1st built this car he was offered $100,000 before it was even complete to some ford car collctor and he turned it down u try to build this car for under that price its impossible ive seen it up close a few times even drove it out of speedorama a couple of years ago when it was being shown with dasilva racings booth beautiful car WORTH WHAT HES ASKING
If he finds someone willing to part with 85G's for that car...

I want to be adopted by them :P

NefCanuck

02ztsian

How about a finders fee? Anyone have Jay Leno's phone number?
85k for a focus???

im still waiting for the punchline.
Pages: 1 2