FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Surprised By A Girl...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
In my life, I've dated some very short-sited and selfish women.

I've been reprimanded both for talking too much about my home town, and for caring too much about my cars.

I've dated women who say they enjoy biking, but not if it's further than the corner liquor store (not entirely bad, I know)...

I've dated women who say they're affectionate, but just not around other people.

I've dated women who say they love the outdoors, but have me pack up a campsite at 3 in the morning because it's raining.

So I gotta admit... one week (or so) into a new relationship, after spending hours talking about home towns, camping, and drinking stories, this chick, out of nowhere, says, "I'd really like to take a performance driving class"

Colour my mind boggled.....

and then talk another hour about cars...

I'd be lying if I said my mind wasn't having trouble processing these developments.. it's like when my dad passed away, and it was "there's absolutely no way this can be happening to me -- I know no other way in my life"

-- but this time, it's actually in a good way...

Now, if she passes the videogame test...
If she passes that test and has no problem with you going out once in a while for beer & wings with the guys, I'd say bag her before she gets away :P :lol:

NefCanuck
NefCanuck,Oct 24 2007, 11:56 AM Wrote:If she passes that test and has no problem with you going out once in a while for beer & wings with the guys, I'd say bag her before she gets away :P :lol:

NefCanuck
[right][snapback]251621[/snapback][/right]

oh, she's fine with guys nights out -- as long as she can have girls night out...

so really, we're just down to the video games :P
darkpuppet,Oct 24 2007, 11:59 AM Wrote:
NefCanuck,Oct 24 2007, 11:56 AM Wrote:If she passes that test and has no problem with you going out once in a while for beer & wings with the guys, I'd say bag her before she gets away :P :lol:

NefCanuck

oh, she's fine with guys nights out -- as long as she can have girls night out...

so really, we're just down to the video games :P
[right][snapback]251622[/snapback][/right]
Let's hope she's driving a Ford... or Porsche
NefCanuck,Oct 24 2007, 10:56 AM Wrote:If she passes that test and has no problem with you going out once in a while for beer & wings with the guys, I'd say bag her before she gets away :P :lol:

NefCanuck

Sounds like you got a winner there Steve! Even if she doesn't like games -- at least you still have cars and performance driving to talk about! Maybe you can get her hooked on games playing NFS and GT4 and stuff.

Nik: that totally sucks! :(
nice steve!!! sounds like things are going good

now have you told her you also own a ford focus forum .....:ph34r:

o and since no one else has said it......

:postpics:
have competitions on GT4.
congrats Puppet, she sounds like a keeper!
Make sure she doesn't have a dick.
ANTHONYD,Oct 24 2007, 03:16 PM Wrote:Make sure she doesn't have a dick.
[right][snapback]251646[/snapback][/right]

if she did, she clearly wouldn't like sports or cars. :lol:
ANTHONYD,Oct 24 2007, 03:16 PM Wrote:Make sure she doesn't have a dick.
[right][snapback]251646[/snapback][/right]

Why, you still missing yours? Mr. I Can't Hook Up My Surround Sound
Surround sound is fine.

It's the video games that suck.
If she lets you sleep with other girls while dating her.... she passes my test.

:lol:
ANTHONYD,Oct 24 2007, 03:57 PM Wrote:Surround sound is fine.

It's the video games that suck.
[right][snapback]251653[/snapback][/right]
Turn to the dark side...

[Image: Sony_Playstation_3_60gb_Game_Console__Brand_New.jpg]
She sounds like a keeper!!
Treat her good and she'll stick around
The day this thread goes missing or is moved to Handicapped, we'll know he's told her about 'us'.
:postpics:
MARRY THIS GIRL!!! (Check for penis first :P )
j3rt,Oct 24 2007, 07:54 PM Wrote:The day this thread goes missing or is moved to Handicapped, we'll know he's told her about 'us'.
[right][snapback]251669[/snapback][/right]

:lol: LMAO........ so true. so very true!
Pages: 1 2